• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The power of a Pina Colada

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
My hubby and I just returned from a fantastic weeklong cruise aboard the Disney Magic. (It wasn't on points.)

While onboard, we went to the DVC member party, and, much to my shock, my hubby decided that we should take advantage of the new add-on offer.

We are now proud members of the Wilderness Lodge Villas. We were able to get the same use year as our OKW membership.

My advice if your spouse is undecided, try the persuasion of a Pina Colada.;)

I still can't believe it!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<marquee><b>WELCOME HOME!!</b></marquee>

The Pina Colada concept sounds great!

dvcreg...Just when you thought a vacation couldn't get any better!

Congratulations, and I'll have to see if I can try that Pina Colada trick, though we're landlocked here in the Midwest. Maybe get my DW a raft for the bath tub, hand her a Pina Colada and pretend we're on the DCL. ;)

Maybe I'll save that one for the BCV pre-sales.

I had to laugh. I got my husband to agree to adopt two children at the same time only after he drank two double bloody mary's at an airport lounge, obviously something he NEVER regretted. Ya gotta love the power of alcohol.

pao.gif

<br>

swirldrink.gif

You are getting very sleepy.........just sign here.......

JC

There are blenders in all one and two bedrooms (and you can call housekeeping to borrow one when you are in a studio). So with that in mind, on your first trip using your adder, you should each have a pina or two and celebrate your added points. Congrats.

Mr. J. Crickett....

I'm sitting here LOL after seeing your creative work!

Awesome!

J. Cricket, you are too much.:D :D

Bres, that's a great idea to celebrate with Pina Colada's at the Lodge. Who knows, I may have add-ons all over the place at this rate.;)

Granny, your creative use of a bathtub may just do the trick. :D

And Kel, I don't know if I want to switch to Bloody Marys if it means adding 2 kids to the family. We could end up needing a Grand Villa that way.:tongue:

Robin, I'll send a can of Coconut Milk in your direction if I ever get around to going grocery shopping.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter