The Pantry in DTD

psupple

WDW Lover
Does anyone know where in DTD the Pantry is located? Mary references it on mousesavers.com as a place to buy an inexpensive bottle of beer.

Thanks for your help!

Well unfortunately the Pantry closed last year, and has since been remodeled into the new Earl of Sandwich. They might still sell beer there though, it just might not be be self serve, I don't know. It's near the Rainforest Cafe side of the marketplace, and in the area of the Christmas store and the Pooh store. I've heard that it's very good, but haven't tried it yet myself.

Yup, Market Pantry closed & Earl of Sandwich took its place. We tried EoS on our trip a week ago and LOVED it! They do sell beer, according to the menu, but I don't know how the prices compare to other places since I don't really drink. The menu says it costs $3.95 for domestic beer & $4.25 for imported.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter