The Original Magic Kingdom Elimination Game

Good idea... I was going to post now and finish 'er off. But that's much more fitting. Monorail Fan... it's up to you! :goodvibes

If Monorail Fan don't come back and finish it off, or keep it going for all we know :laughing:, then I would say finish 'er off. We'll see what happens.

Ok , I'm sorry I underestimated you all! By getting all 10 points from every attraction in competition for a total of 120 points, Haunted Mansion wins the MK Elimination Game and is the Theme Park Community's Favorite Attraction (by majority, I guess that's fair to say). Thanks for the dedication!

Ok , I'm sorry I underestimated you all! By getting all 10 points from every attraction in competition for a total of 120 points, Haunted Mansion wins the MK Elimination Game and is the Theme Park Community's Favorite Attraction (by majority, I guess that's fair to say). Thanks for the dedication!

We have a winnah!!! :goodvibes

Woo Hoo. :cool1: Glad to see you declared the winner.

We have a winnah!!! :goodvibes

The Pirate Ship has been sunk. Good game everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter