The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

Yay! I played fireworks yesterday morning and managed to get onto the top ten list with a score of around 257,000 (my highest score so far is 267,000)!! I'll post pic when I can. Right now it's on another computer that is currently mad at this computer -- it isn't sharing it's files at this time GR). But I quickly got bumped off the top ten list lol. I don't care, because it gave me a PDF for a pink Nemo chair! Yay!

EDIT: Mad caught a screen shot of the top scores just a few posts below -- I'm on it twice with one score of 262,085 ;). Woot!

Best,

A Days~

... having a nearly-complete set of VMK cards. :)

my-vmk-cards.jpg

Well, it was a good day for me in VMK!

Firstly, this happens:

147182429_f7c05eb174_o.jpg

Couldnt believe it, it was one of those games where everything just went right, mostly flawless and hit about half or so of the fireworks on the last frenetic stage at the end. My best ever score, first on the table and ahead of navimap. WOOT!!

(ok , it was less than 2 hours after opening, and it wouldnt last long, but hey!)

Then just as Hula's ballgame was about to open, I started searching like mad for it, and there it was...quick click, and was 30th in queue! Despite the attempts of fireworks trying to pull me away, I managed to control myself and wait, and finally got in.

I got up to bat...and hit a home run!!! :cool1:

So thanks to Hula for a great game and my predictometer!

Paul (wishing he had put some lotto numbers on today!)

Yay for me!! Hey Mad...thanks for taking that screen shot -- I forgot to!! :) That's the first time I managed to get two high scores up there at the same time!! Woot! Great game Mad :)!!

Best,

A Days~

I just got my highest score ever in fireworks - 275,782!! :woohoo: Maybe in another 6 months or a year I might see 280,000. :rotfl:

Loves Disney said:
I finally recieved a predictometer thanks to a great friend!! ;) :goodvibes :cheer2:
I hope that you use it well. Isn't having it for free better than trading for it? ;)

Captain Brain said:
I hope that you use it well. Isn't having it for free better than trading for it? ;)

I still owe you...I can't just take something for free (anyone who knows me, knows that! LOL). Don't worry, I'll get you back... :rolleyes:

I got to meet about 15 really cool dis people, rode everest two times, got some free pictures, helped eat a giant "dad's sundae", and hang out at Jellyrolls with Jellyrolls!!! Plus a whole bunch of other fun stuff, and I think we were lost in Africa......... :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Yay! I am finally moving up in fireworks after being stuck between 245,000 and 267,000!! Highest score so far is just over 271,000 ;)..

From today:
24May2006TopPlayersList271071sm.jpg

From 2 days ago:
22May2006TopPlayersListsm.jpg

So, YAY! :goodvibes

Good for you days! I am stuck between the 230,000 and the 242,000 range for fireworks.

Yay Me!!

I read this whole thread... :thumbsup2

AdioSkater said:
Good for you days! I am stuck between the 230,000 and the 242,000 range for fireworks.

Awesome!! Do you remember the days when you couldn't make it to level 5?? ;) I do!!

While doing today's quest a few times under different titles, I hit a new high score in fireworks (under my other daze name)...and made the high score list again..277,838... Yay for me! lol

You'll have to forgive me...a little looney after doing the quest so many times lol..

After the stress of the baseball quests they paid off, I traded my cap and shirt for Snowman magic!! I am so happy I love the snowman so much!!

YAY ME!!! Passed 200,000 points AND got 2nd place in Fireworks!!! Wootness!
a2b117a0.jpg

2nd.jpg

AmberDaze said:
Yay! I am finally moving up in fireworks after being stuck between 245,000 and 267,000!! Highest score so far is just over 271,000 ;)..

Woot! :cool1: Yay for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter