The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

They are these magnificent flying machines that bring coast near and far together ... Quite groundbreaking !

Name: Jeanette

Hair/eye: brown brown

Body type: average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Kids: 2 teens

Pets: no (my dad has a yellow lab)

Fave movie: anything adam sandler or disney

Fave color: purple

About me: I'm really funny with a dry sense of humor. I'm the nicest kindest woman you will meet. I'm active. Love walking and doing things outside.

Looking for: someone to compliment my life and add some fun. Must love disney :)

When I figure out how,to,put a picture here I will upload one.

First Name: Nicole

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Black, Brown

Body Type: Yes

Ethnicity: I'm white yo!

Do you have any kids: Yes, 2, they are 12 and 6 (boy girl) And YES I want another, soon...

Do you have any pets: 2 cats....

Favorite activities: I am a movie buff, excited for the Oscars tonight!! I love zoos and museums.....and video games, I play xbox 360 alot........

Favorite movie(s): The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, I dreamed of Africa, Out of Africa, Australia, The Pianist, Schindlers List, Frozen, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog

Favorite color: Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse!!

A little bit about yourself: I'm unique and exquisite :) That is all you need to know....

A little bit about your ideal match: I like guys that can make me laugh, thats pretty much it.

1098472_10152230911889723_691597073_n.jpg

First Name: Michelle

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair and brown eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Cuban American

Do you have any kids: yes, 5 year old boy

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: reading,

Favorite movie: little mermaid, Cinderella

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Cinderella, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mother to a wonderful 5 year old boy. I grew up loving disney and I have my son loving it as well, especially Star Wars. I am a mom so a my time goes into my son. There are times were I do make sure I make time for my self. I have really good friends that I love to spend time with. I am very family oriented.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone that of course has a love for disney. I also would like someone to well educated, goal driven. Someone that believes in chivalry and is not afraid to show it.

First Name: Robert
Sex: Male
Hair/Eye Color: brown
Body Type: average
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican American Occupation: Cashier at Costco Wholesale Do you have any kids: No
Do you have any pets: yes, 2dogs and 2 cats
Favorite activities: Going to disney... Duh, Big sports fan, road trips, bird watching, movies
Favorite movie: Back to the Future Favorite color(s): Red and Black
Favorite Disney character(s): All of the characters but Donald Duck and Goofy the best!
A little bit about yourself: Im a pretty simple person, pretty easy going as well. In my world chivalry still exists. I treat the people I love like gold. Family first always in my book.
A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who more or less share the same values. Would love for my mate to share a love for sports and nature. And of course an obsession for Disney...especially going to the parks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

First Name: Trey

Hair/Eye Color: Brand/Hazel?

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian. Fairly tan as I have Native American heritage.

Occupation: Boring Office job that lets me post Disney Singles profiles

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: One crazy Jack-Russell Terrier

Favorite activities: Traveling, Writing/Making movies, anything creative, watching movies, tennis.

Favorite movie: Disney: Aladdin, Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Wreck-It Ralph

Non-Disney: Talladega Nights, Dead Poet's Society, Dumb and Dumber, Fight Club, Shawshank Redemption, Miracle, How Do You Know.

Favorite color(s): Carolina Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I'm kind of an introvert, but become pretty crazy once I become comfortable around you. Everyone says i'm funny and it's often how I'm introduced so I guess it's true. My faith is very important to me, but I don't pretend I'm perfect and don't expect anyone else to believe the same things I do. I love going on road trips, I don't even care where they are to. And I'm slightly obsessed with Auburn football. And obviously I love Disney.

A little bit about your match: Someone who doesn't take everything so serious and can just have fun with life. Bonus if they think I'm funnier than I actually am.

Someone who is adventurous. Someone who challenges me, and that is encouraging of my ideas/hopes/dreams.

Someone that is caring and emotional, but not clingy. I think it's important for a relationship to have a life and friends outside of each other.

Someone who puts more emphasis on the journey than physical things.

Things that don't matter but would be a huge bonus: Loves Disney and want to go at least every couple of years or more. Auburn fan or at least not an alabama fan. ;). Likes to sing/act.

I just wanted to make a post saying I'm not 57, I posted this to lighten the mood and be silly, all that info is about Jeff Goldblum from google and his wiki, including his age! And I photoshopped all the pics. I am in my late 20s.

This was priceless!!! I'm still laughing.

I too have seen that there seem to be no "dating" sites for singles who live and breathe Disney. I have actually begun to think about setting up such a site.
  • Would such a site be welcomed as there is an investment to start-up?
  • If yes, would a small membership fee be inline or should it be free with some advertising?

In the meantime, I will post a short profile in another posting.

Steve need any help with this? I have experience with internet startups and I'm looking for a new project!

Aaaand here goes my first foray into online dating...

First Name: Julia

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair and brown eyes

Body Type: slim and 5'6

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: dear god no

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: reading, interneting, photography

Favorite movie: Fantasia, little mermaid, Cinderella, beauty and the beast

Favorite color(s): all of them?

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Cinderella, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I'm normal! I go to DLR about once a month and I'm really interesting in exploring the hidden history of the parks. I'm also interested in Disney related photography and learning about that.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I'm looking for someone who is funny, low key, not a serial killer and that can keep up with my fast-paced touring style!!! Seriously it would be nice to have someone enjoy Disney with.

First Name: Joe

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blond/Hazel

Body Type: Athletic 6'2''

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Cosplay/Hockey/Movies and TV

Favorite movie: Star Wars/BTTF/Toy Story Trilogy

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Buzz Lightyear/Wall-E/Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I'm in the 501st Legion and dress up as a Plastic Spaceman most weekends. If I'm not doing that then I'm at work and if thats not the case then I'm at Disney World.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm pretty laid back and down to earth and I'd like the same out of my match. When I'm at the park though I'm fast paced so you'd better be able to keep up.

Stalk me on Instagram - @WookieeFeet

wouldn't it make more sense to have a singles seeking singles thread based on location? i know that makes a mess and tons more, but it doesn't really help if someone is hundreds/thousands of miles away from someone they might be interested in. just a thought

wouldn't it make more sense to have a singles seeking singles thread based on location? i know that makes a mess and tons more, but it doesn't really help if someone is hundreds/thousands of miles away from someone they might be interested in. just a thought

Was thinking the same thing.... although you never know who you're going to meet and what may transpire. It would be nice to have sub sections based on location to help narrow it down if you choose to

Was thinking the same thing.... although you never know who you're going to meet and what may transpire. It would be nice to have sub sections based on location to help narrow it down if you choose to

Yeah maybe..... I personally am ok with long distance....but I live in Colorado, and there is not many people on here from there.....

First Name: Anna (nickname)

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

Body Type: Healthy

Ethnicity: Spanish/African American

Do you have any kids: Yes

Do you have any pets: NO...Due to major allergies

Favorite activities: Travel...Not just Disney ;)

Favorite movie: uhhhh...Maverick

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie

A little bit about yourself: Home body, for the most part, but like to travel. Love seeing new places...

A little bit about your ideal match: One with same interests, honest, likes to stay active,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter