The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Steffane

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: red hair and hazel eyes

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: Yes, I have two children that live at home with me.

Do you have any pets: Yes, I have an Australian Shepard.

Favorite activities: I love to travel, cook, hike, and I like the arts-all types.

Favorite movie: As far as Disney movies go my favorite is beauty and the beast. If we are talking in general pretty woman is the other.

Favorite color(s): Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Peter Pan, there's something about that man child that I love.

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mom and huge saints fan. I own a cookery and have a list of clientele that keep me pretty busy. I always find time to travel. I think it's important to let my kids experience all different places. I love learning new things and enjoy history.

A little bit about your match: my ideals match is above all else, LITERATE. I think saying a Disney fan goes without saying considering the board. I am very nurturing so my ideal match must like affection and is big on gender roles. Anyhow, anything else you want to know just ask!

not the right place for this, but I couldn't resist.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

First Name: Mallory

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Green

Body Type: Full-figured

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Tinkerbelle & Honey, my pups, and a cat, Sgt. Pepper

Favorite activities: I love traveling, especially to the Happiest Place on Earth (= Movies, shopping - I'm kind of a total girl. I like yoga, hiking, and fantastic dining. And, of course - Go Colts!

Favorite movie: Gone with the Wind, The Departed, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): Purple and teal

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse ::MinnieMo

A little bit about yourself: I'm 27, from Indiana. I work from home, and I'm going back to school next year for respiratory therapy. I LOVE Disney, the Indianapolis Colts and I'm super close to my family. I'm sweet, but have a bossy side with a bit of a sarcastic streak. I love to laugh and be silly, and I'm more of a home-body when I'm not traveling.

A little bit about your ideal match: Sweet, open-minded, responsible, genuine, driven and loyal. He needs to be able to put up with my bratty moments! Loving Disney, football and animals are musts. Also, a killer smile never hurt anything..

First Name: T.R.

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Average...if average is slightly chubby.

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dining Out, Disney World, Exploring Florida

Favorite movie: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: Laid-back, easy going, dry and sarcastic sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone cool....that pretty much sums it up.

First Name: Tasha

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn / Green Eyes

Body Type: Petite / I am only 5ft, but dyanamite comes in small packages

Do you have any pets: 2 Boxers, Bella and Bailey

Favorite activities: Themeparks (especially Disney and Universal), hiking, reading, all types of music, and sports. I love college football and I'm a diehard Auburn fan! I also watch a little Pro ball and tend to pull for the Panthers

Favorite movie: Favorite Disney movie is Tarzan followed closely by Beauty and the Beast I also love all of the Lion King movies, but 1 1/2 is probably my favorite. I love sidekicks! Honorable mentions go to A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid, and Cinderella

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Jane, Lumiere, Timon and Pumba, Crush, Sebastian, Gaston, Cruella, Dot, Gus and Jacque, Sully and Mike

A little bit about yourself: I am super silly. Life is too short to be serious all the time. I love to laugh. I think this is why I enjoy Disney so much. I mean where else can you be a big kid 24/7? I am not a party girl. I would rather have a few friends over to grill out and watch the game than go clubbing at the bar. I have a huge heart, and I am a very affectionate person as well.

A little bit about your ideal match: I like guys who are funny and relaxed. I do have a soft spot for nerdy guys. I like a guy who's affectionate but not super needy/clingy. I want somone who is secure in who they are and what they want. An exceptance of my love for Disney would be enough, but a shared passion would be awesome!

First Name: Allison

Hair/Eye Color: blonde/brown hair ... Brown eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Laughing, making others laugh, theme parks- now that my parents have moved to orlando I am always down visiting the parks when i visit, day trips, being spontaneous, trying new places to eat/drink

Favorite movie: There are too many, love all different types.

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell and Jessica rabbit

A little bit about yourself: I'm a down to earth girl, I love the outdoors and can hang anywhere as long as the company is good. I enjoy being spontaneous, getting up and going somewhere at random always pulls my interest, even if it as simple as a walk, I truly enjoy being active. I love spending time with family and friends. I am sarcastic, always enjoying a good joke, wit, and laughter. I am definitely attracted to humor and wit, along with intellectual conversation.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want to find someone who can challenge me, show me new things and to whom I feel connected. I love a great sense of humor(since I'm definitely a ball-buster), someone who loves being with me, a man who is intelligent and can keep a great conversation, someone who is genuine, outgoing and who really lives life to the fullest

I just want to say to everyone who is still looking for a partner...

Keep on believing. It happened to me...it happened to us. I found my princess here thanks to prayer and the DISboards platform. I wish you all the same kind of love.

Why not

First Name: Nick

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: odd shade of brown/brown

Body Type: normal? I'm not quite sure?

Ethnicity: white/Uruguayan

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: my dog brownie and a few fishes!

Favorite activities: ummm anything disney related!

Favorite movie: the lion king, tangled, titanic, Aladdin and nightmare

Favorite color(s): orange!

Favorite Disney character(s): Flynn, Simba

A little bit about yourself: um I never did this before? New to the forums I guess. Obsessed with disney. I sing and me and my friend have a little acoustic thing we do on the side. I'm a graduate student going for my masters in psych then moving for Doc. I love my family! Ummmm I really don't know what to say, little shy at first but really hyper and energetic all the other times haha.

A little bit about your ideal match: disney obsessed. A girl down to earth more i suppose but idk. Into cosplay and around my age. No kids Idk what else to put haha

First Name: Patty

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, blue eyes

Body Type: Pooh

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: DS17, DD10

Do you have any pets: Dogs Lady and Tinkerbell, Kitten: Simba

Favorite activities: Reading, cross-stitch, kids

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a 38 y/o mom of 2 kids. I am a full time student working towards my bachelors degree. I have been a stay at home mom for 10 years and looking to go back to work as soon as I get my Associates degree. I love Disney and have taken the kids on 2 DCL cruises so far and want to do more. I love to travel and love cruising.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want someone who loves Disney just as much as I do. You should also love and accept my kids as well. I want someone who is fun and kind and loving as well!

I just want to say to everyone who is still looking for a partner...

Keep on believing. It happened to me...it happened to us. I found my princess here thanks to prayer and the DISboards platform. I wish you all the same kind of love.

Congrats on meeting someone special and thank you for sharing with us and the words of encouragement. I finally went onto a Christian Mingle and reached out to a guy because one of the things that he had listed under ideal vacation was "Disneyworld"- he was the only one that I saw that I said anything about Disney other than myself. Figured that it was a place to start. He's out of town for the holidays and said he would contact me upon his return. We will see. I believe it's not too late to have a happy ending.

I just wanted to throw this out there...

I see a few posts on here about how this particular thread "works". Meaning, you can find "that special someone" on here. Well, I can understand that a lot of people are hoping to find that person they can be with forever. But not everyone is looking for that.

Believe it or not, some people are just looking to date and not get into anything serious. What's wrong with meeting someone from out of town for a great date at the boardwalk? And NOT expecting to make it long term? Scandalous, I know.

I'm willing to admit that I'm looking for someone, but not that special someone. Don't judge me! :banana:

Who says thats not what was meant by works? Its to make a connection of the type you're after. Put what you're after and if you find it, then guess what, it works.

People should put what they are looking for. Far too many people aren't clear about what they want and can't understand (and get upset) when intentions aren't made clear upfront. Say you don't want anything serious and anyone who does will stay away. You'll only get like minded responses. Everyone wins that way.

Why not

First Name: Shelby

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: blue eyes, brown hair

Body type: average/curvy

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: a dog and a few cats

Favorite activities: dance and disney.

Favorite movie: Pocahontas. I can watch it over and over

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Pocahontas, mulan

A little bit about yourself: I'm obsessed with disney. I'm working on my masters in accounting.

A little bit about your ideal match: disney obsessed. I like a lot of nerdy things so he has to be ok with my disney, Harry potter, game of thrones obsession

Figure I should probably update my profile.

First Name: shakeygal.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown.

Body Type: Average and losing weight.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Do you have any kids: No, but I would like them in the future.

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Reading, travelling, going to the theatre, movie watching, good conversation.

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Sound of Music, HP 7.2, Pitch Perfect.

Favorite color(s): Green.

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Merida, Olaf.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a nanny, who loves to travel, read, and go to the theatre/movies. I've got a good sense of humour and am easy going.

A little bit about your ideal match: A guy who is trust worthy, has a great sense of humour and easy going. He also likes to travel and can hold a good convo.

so are there any aussies floating about here, would love to chat about all things disney with a fellow australian.

People should put what they are looking for. Far too many people aren't clear about what they want and can't understand (and get upset) when intentions aren't made clear upfront. Say you don't want anything serious and anyone who does will stay away. You'll only get like minded responses. Everyone wins that way.

Amen.

First Name: Danielle

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Strawberry blonde and hazel eyes

Body Type:A few extra pounds

Ethnicity:white

Do you have any kids: Yes, 8 year old son

Do you have any pets:no

Favorite activities: traveling, watching my son play sports, planting flowers, going to Disney of course.

Favorite movie:The Little Mermaid, Top Gun, Lion King, Taken and My Family.

Favorite color(s):Purple

Favorite Disney character(s):Pooh and Eyore

A little bit about yourself: I am down to earth and a go with the flow kind of girl. I like to plan trips, but I am also very happy being at home. I am not in the bar scene or club scene. I have a MA in Spanish and travel out of the country every summer for work. I bought into DVC 2 years ago, so that I can go to Disney anytime that I want.

A little bit about your ideal match: He would be honest, hardworking, love Disney and be taller than 5'11.

I would love to find someone that is interested in a serious relationship and possibly more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter