***the official may 2013 thread***

Had a WONDERFUL vacation! Now I am wondering if someone has started a May 2014 thread yet. Ready to plan for next year. :goodvibes

We returned home from our trip on Memorial Day but I had to drop in and also say that we had an awesome trip! Love, love Disney in May! It was so fun sharing our plans and anticipation on this thread!

We returned in Sunday! Best 8 days of my life. I enjoyed our countdown and all the wonderful support thru this thread.

10 days may have been a bit too long for my family and me. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously, but we were exhausted!!! Of the many dining reservations I made, we only kept two...Tusker House and Cinderella's Royal Table. All of the other dining reservations we made for lunch and dinner were cancelled because we stayed in the park longer than intended and were too exhausted to go.

The weather was good except for the first 3 days when it rained, but we didn't allow that to stop us. We put our ponchos on and still managed to have an awesome time!!!

I was Disney fatigued when we got back so I hadn't logged on since before leaving for the trip. Maybe it's because my daughter is more active now than the first time, but by the last few days I had to force myself to keep going. From here on out I think we will keep our trips to a maximum of 7 days...i think that's more than enough time for my family to enjoy Disney. Anything longer than 7 days seems to bea bit too much for us, but all in all we had a blast and still love Disney!

10 days may have been a bit too long for my family and me. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously, but we were exhausted!!! Of the many dining reservations I made, we only kept two...Tusker House and Cinderella's Royal Table. All of the other dining reservations we made for lunch and dinner were cancelled because we stayed in the park longer than intended and were too exhausted to go.

The weather was good except for the first 3 days when it rained, but we didn't allow that to stop us. We put our ponchos on and still managed to have an awesome time!!!

I was Disney fatigued when we got back so I hadn't logged on since before leaving for the trip. Maybe it's because my daughter is more active now than the first time, but by the last few days I had to force myself to keep going. From here on out I think we will keep our trips to a maximum of 7 days...i think that's more than enough time for my family to enjoy Disney. Anything longer than 7 days seems to bea bit too much for us, but all in all we had a blast and still love Disney!

10 days IS a lot .. but we love it !
When we get to go that long we take it VERY slow and easy though. We sleep in and hang around the pool until lunchtime .. then we hit the parks until closing. That seems to work for us.
Glad you didn't let the rain spoil your fun ! :thumbsup2

10 days IS a lot .. but we love it !
When we get to go that long we take it VERY slow and easy though. We sleep in and hang around the pool until lunchtime .. then we hit the parks until closing. That seems to work for us.
Glad you didn't let the rain spoil your fun ! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed your AK Singer video - he is very talented to be able to make up a song and sing on the run..

Here is my DD's and BF's Video of Dan singing to them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnAsN9umNw

I totally agree! Especially since it will be a while before we get to come back!

Can I join too! LOL! I certainly miss the magic we experienced on our May trip! May is such a beautiful month to go to Disney. We are expecting a new baby shortly after New Years and we were hoping to sneak in another trip next year but we have been hit with a bunch of unexpected expenses (household and vehicle) all within the past two weeks plus our oldest DD has a pricey three day, out of state class trip coming up in the spring that we have to pay for and my MIL is going with her as a chaperone so we will be paying for her to go too; so all this means WDW may not be in the cards for us next year but in the meantime we are getting ready for the new baby and are looking forward to a trip to the World again for hopefully May 2015!

May 2013 was so magical, we could not have asked for more !!!! We upgraded to APs during our stay and have akl booked for may 2014 already !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter