The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

jkmj said:
ok there is a kingdom hearts 3 web page check it out

wait is it this site?
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/kh3net/

im not sure...

also, i saw the manga for Kh its not that great.... but it tells the story except they look realllly different

also, back to the game.. im still on Mulan!! XD XD XD
SOMEONE I KNOW ....has been taking the PS2 away from me..So she is already almost done with the Space Paranoids...

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
also, back to the game.. im still on Mulan!! XD XD XD
SOMEONE I KNOW ....has been taking the PS2 away from me..So she is already almost done with the Space Paranoids...

LOL!I play on my cousins game...don't own a PS2 or KH.I'm at Olympus Coloseuim(I know i spelled it wrong)

What exactly do u do in the game

is it online play?

Do u create your character

And can someone give me an over view of the game?

I still can't find anything. At least, nothing that looks "official"

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
What exactly do u do in the game

is it online play?

Do u create your character

And can someone give me an over view of the game?

Question 1 (and Question 4, because they are pretty much the same question): You are Sora (You cannot create a character) and you are the Keyblade Master. Without giving too much away, in the first one, you have to fight the hearless and a bunch of Disney villains, all while trying to find your friends (Kairi and Riku) and the King.
In the Second game (The one for GBA) you get to know a little bit about the organization and what happens to Riku and the King.
The third installment is about you fighting the organization some more while finding Riku and the King.

I hope I didn't reveal too much about the games for you (though the rest of what you could find is most likely on this thread already.)

Question 2: THere is no online play, but by beating the GBA game on Sora's part (I think) will let you play against someone else.

Today I went into town and just got Kingdom Hearts. I must say, it's extremely fun and two hours has felt like half an hour! I got my Keyblade and at this very moment, I am triggering the entrances for Doanld and Goofy (I am using a website to tell me what to do, or else I would get lost!). I like how in the Gizmo Shop there seems to be a neverending supply of Heartless. Good practice! ;)

Well I am at final rest right now, but I am going to go back to the coliseum and finish that up. But I would have to say the World that Never Was, or Tron, or PotC

I have to say, this game was much better than the last, the only problem being that the main story arc would be gone for 90% of the game. Besides that though, it was a lot of fun. I especially loved the final fight, one of the best of any game I have ever played. I just hope in the next one, the main story arc will take more presidence over the Disney arcs.

I felt that about story thing too. I didn't like how for the most part, you visited Hollow Bastion the most. I would have liked another attack at Disney Castle. I found the defensive strategy of this to be quite enjoyable.

on kingdom hearts 2 when you go through the broken wall in the bailee how do you bet the person from organizatoin 13? any tips? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :guilty:

I am stuck on Xaldin!!!!!!!!!!! He is REALLY REALLY hard!!!!!!!!! The guide book is not helping,can anyone post some tips? Thanks!

:thumbsup2 READ ONLY IF YOU HAVE FINISHED GAME OR WANT GAME SPOILED :thumbsup2

does riku stay looking like amsem.. well actully xenort ( i dont think i spelt that right) but seriously what the heck that like really ticks me off so if somebody could plz tell me if he stays looking like that that would be great

ps. im soo stuck on tha battle against the guy with the cyber guns.. help

When Xaldin does the jump attack with the big pool of energy coming up from the ground, hit triangle like mad (it should say learn) when you jump to avoid. Get up to nine, then lock on, and then go on an all out attack. You cant dodge the laser, so just run. Hope that helps. Also throughout the battle, use Goofy's limit Teamwork, not beast's. You will stop him from attacking and take out close to half or more of his bar.

Also, no he doesn't, since there is an explosion caused by a machine of Ansem's of which functions I won't say. Also, Riku joins your party after the accident, and is your only one in your party against Xemnas. Also he looked like Xenahort's heartless.

ok i have kh2 and i just beet Xigbar ( the sniper guy from organization 13 ) and now im stuck on Luxord. should i use oblivion keyblade ( 6 strength and 2 magic ) or sleeping lion keyblade ( 5 strength and 3 magic )

I had oblivion,but if i remember, it doesn't matter, as that battle is full of chance. Your time meter is your health, and it decreases based on what you choose.

i tried using oblivion and almost got his time gauge to run out. i am going to try sleeping lion or bond of flame

I defeated Xaldin at last! :thumbsup2 Then I completed Port Royal again,then I got stuck on the Magic Carpet part,then I restarted my PS2 and forgot I had NOT saved all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: (this is my PS2,not my computer.) :badpc: :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter