*The OFFICIAL February 2012 Thread!*

We are arriving 2/26 and staying till 3/2.
We're staying at CBR in a pirate room. I actually called to inquire about switching to Nemo (DD's idea, pirate is fine and we'll have fun regardless) and was told the resort is full. :eek: That has me a little freaked out. :

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hope it is not busy. All touring predictions I saw rated crowd levels to be low, even with the leap day event. I don't mean to sound negative, but I avoid busy times like the plague. Not sure I can deal with crowds.

Leaving in 16 Hours!!! It'll be midnight and we're driving straight through to Walt Disney World! Can't wait!!! :banana:

Leaving in 16 Hours!!! It'll be midnight and we're driving straight through to Walt Disney World! Can't wait!!! :banana:

Drive safe!

Looks like the weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL next week!!!

Only one more day of work!!!!!

Looks like the weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL next week!!!

Oh, I hope you're right! I've checked the weather forecast the last few days, and tonight they've changed it to rain 4 of 6 days. :sad2: I'll just keep thinking positive. I mean, is it me, or does the forecast change everyday for central Florida??

Only 3 more hours of work left then my vacation officially starts!!!:banana:

We leave for the airport bright and early tomorrow morning ( 6:30 a.m.) :scared1: but it will be worth it!

The packing is done. Just need the kids to pack their carry on bags which they'll do after school today. Then we'll grab some dinner, dd and I are going to give ourselves mani/pedis tonight and we'll get a good night sleep and off to Disney we go!!! Ha, who am I kidding about the good night of sleep. We are all way to excited to sleep!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Officially on vacation!!!

4 sleeps to go.. one of them is a sleep study... ugh...

am packed and ready, only 16 hours till the plane to the magical place. Feel like I've waited 4 ever. Celebrating my DD 21 st Birthday, makes even more special:yay::yay::yay:

Oh, I hope you're right! I've checked the weather forecast the last few days, and tonight they've changed it to rain 4 of 6 days. :sad2: I'll just keep thinking positive. I mean, is it me, or does the forecast change everyday for central Florida??

It does seem to bounce! But so far as I can tell, this next week looks better and better every time I check! :)

29 hours till we leave for CBR! :yay:

The weather is looking good! Only isolated rain on Tuesday when I am there. It was Tuesday and Thursday yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter