The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

Glad you found the page... What dates are you planning for? My DD10 now will be going Dec. 14-21....

I'm thinking December 11-20 so looks like we'll be there at the same time. Will your DD be celebrating her bday there? My DS will be turning 4 on the 17th. We were there for his 2nd bday this past Dec and it was great!

I'm thinking December 11-20 so looks like we'll be there at the same time. Will your DD be celebrating her bday there? My DS will be turning 4 on the 17th. We were there for his 2nd bday this past Dec and it was great!

No her birthday is in July... We have no desire to spend our summer birthdays there because of the crowds... Summer crowds are not fun.

The week we will be there is the number 2 week for low crowds so we are excited for that.

In 1 year from today I wil be able to start making my ADRs. Hope I get everything we want. Been hearing stories on dis and Tp chat about people having a hard time getting what they want this week.

Can't Hardly Wait!

In 1 year from today I wil be able to start making my ADRs. Hope I get everything we want. Been hearing stories on dis and Tp chat about people having a hard time getting what they want this week.

Can't Hardly Wait!

I will be able to one year from tomorrow... I have a running list of the ADR's I want... BOG is a must... I will be sad if I can't get that one...

I will be able to one year from tomorrow... I have a running list of the ADR's I want... BOG is a must... I will be sad if I can't get that one...

We did BOG for dinner on our trip this year. I didnt have any trouble getting what I wanted and then moving it around a couple of times at 180 days or less. I have since heard of people not being able to get it at 180+10 days out. Its crazy! The place is gorgeous and its very interesting the way that they do dinner. We were lucky and got the West Wing, and that was even neater. I would probably not do dinner again though if it becomes a hassle to get ADR's for it. I thought the food was just OK. I would probably do lunch there though. I did notice a lot of people getting walk ups right at our reservation time. We had 430pm reservations and they were allowing people to do walkup for dinner.

Count me in as well!!! We're thinking about going December 6-13, 2014, this will be our first time going at Christmas and I'M SO EXCITED!!! :banana: There will be 7 of us and we're hoping to be able to stay at Port Orleans-Riverside, hopefully with connecting rooms! I hope that they will offer free dining at this time, does anyone know if they typically offer it around the time of year that we're going?

I think I will join you! We just got back yesterday but I need to start planning again! My husband thinks Dec 2015 would be good but I am secretly thinking that Dec 2014 may work! The June crowds and heat/rain for a bit much for us...we have three kids (6,almost 3, and 8 months) and I'm hoping by then it will be easier...especially without the heat). Can't wait to plan!! :yay:

crowds are bad, but crowds AND heat/humidity/rain are worse! I would love to plan for the week before xmas cuz the crowds were way lower, but it wont work for us:( we deal with the crazy crowds and learn to enjoy it. we have taught our kids since they were young that give seats to those that need it on the busses, move out of the way of the crazy scooter drivers, and most of all-SMILE and have fun it could be worse-they could be stuck home in Iowa with cold and snow for xmas! If you can handle the summer heat and crowds, xmas will be fine:) utilize the fast pass and single rider lines when possible.

I am planning a very late November/early December 2014 trip. My boys' first trip. I want to avoid Pop Warner. Does anyone know the dates for that for December 2014 yet? Thanks!

I am planning a very late November/early December 2014 trip. My boys' first trip. I want to avoid Pop Warner. Does anyone know the dates for that for December 2014 yet? Thanks!

It is usually the week following Thanksgiving, finishing up on that Saturday.

Add us to the list please!

December 12th through 20th -- AOA Finding Nemo Family Suite -- :santa:

2 days til 2014 package rates release day... :cool1: :santa: :cool1: :santa:

been sitting and waiting...these 2 days are going to drag on and on and on! It always feels more real when the pkgs are released and I am finally able to book....now, figuring out the $$$ for this trip. told the kids to start now(saving) hoping they put $10 mo away from their allowances/jobs( I put $ away each month for them-we give them cash for xmas at Disney) this way they will have plenty of extra money for all the crazy stuff they buy. Figured out the trip costs on this year and will go off that for budgeting. planning this far out, makes it way easier to stash a little extra!

After a lot of debate and too many discussions we finally have our dates:thumbsup2. We will be in Disney December 21-January 2 :banana:. I was hesitant about going on Christmas break, but the other option is August and I really really do not want to go in August :faint:.

I am so excited to see the deocrations and just be immersed in Disney Magic at Christmas :cool1: I love Christmas time and my kids and I cannot wait (a whole year and half) for this experience.

ETA: Date change...We will be there November 28-December 13. We are staying off property at a condo in Windsor Hills.

anyone try to book a package or room only reservation yet?

I was told I had to wait until 8/2 because that is my 499 days out date.

According to this website, it will be December 6th through the 13th.

http://**************.net/2010/05/30/pop-warner-week-at-walt-disney-world/

anyone try to book a package or room only reservation yet?

I was told I had to wait until 8/2 because that is my 499 days out date.

Apparently, this is true. I tried this morning to price packages for late November/early December 2014 and it kept saying "no rooms available". :rolleyes2

I know this doesn't help us much, but HERE is the link for some of the Christmas merch that will be coming out this year.

Just started our countdown for December 2014! After having such a great honeymoon at POFQ last December, we're going to celebrate our second anniversary there, too :love: Haven't nailed down the exact dates yet, but probably the first week of December.

Sometimes I think I get almost as much enjoyment from planning our trips as from actually being there :D

Just got back this week from our third trip to the world. I am secretly planning December 2014. We can deal with the crowds and heat of July, so I am hoping busy, busy, busy December will work for us too!

Planning is as much fun as going!

You know what's kind of a bummer? I can go to the Disney site and book a vacation pkg starting on 11/30/14 with dates that would extend past the Dec 2014 dates we are planning on going, but I can't book a pkg starting the 1st week of Dec.

I know it's just a matter of time til I can book. And I know it's a trivial thing. But come onnnnnn... It's right there... I can almost touch it. But the site won't let me.

:badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter