The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

hNcktxu.jpg

Show me Grumpy.

What's the rules here.. just Disney related or in the parks or on property or..?

View attachment 827871

We're pretty relaxed here. I think most of us prefer that pictures be from any Disney property around the world (theme parks, shopping districts, DVC resorts, DCL, etc.) but as long as it's Disney-related, it's good. The only thing we ask is that whatever pictures you post be from your own personal photos and not something downloaded from the Web. :)

Also, it's your turn to ask what you would like to see next.

We're pretty relaxed here. I think most of us prefer that pictures be from any Disney property around the world (theme parks, shopping districts, DVC resorts, DCL, etc.) but as long as it's Disney-related, it's good. The only thing we ask is that whatever pictures you post be from your own personal photos and not something downloaded from the Web. :)

Also, it's your turn to ask what you would like to see next.
Gotcha, id say let someone post a Fruit pic, that was definitely something i just found on the internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter