The NEW Official November 2010 Countdown & Planning Thread ~ Come join us! (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had time to read through all the posts, but are you guys looking for something like this?
disboardsturkeys_weheartmickey.jpg

disboardsturkeys_momof2disneyboys.jpg

Oh MY GOSH!! How CUTE is that!!!! How did you make these? I love them!!

I'm not sure how to decorate our door at Saratoga. The door might be in an indoors-outdoors hallway if you know what I mean, or it could be facing the front. The windows and balconies face the interior courtyards and/or golf course. I'm thinking magnetic something. I'll hang my Disboard flag from the balcony in some way.

Just wanted to look at my ticker!! :woohoo: YAY it finally starts with a 1!!! :cool1:

The kids went off to the first day of school this morning. I still get very sad on the first day of school, not matter how old they are getting. :sad:

But, DS8 did remind me this morning that it is only 60 days until Disney!! :yay:

Good morning. Wow, I can't believe how long this thread has gotten. Summer has flown by and we are all getting close to being at our happy place. Going to catch up on the many pages of posts I've missed.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:Not sure why, but doesn't 75 look awesome!?!?:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was thinking... wow... we're gonna be there at the same time... then I saw your counter says Club 33... so you're gonna be at the land not the world... so we'll be 3 hours apart at Disney together!! lol :rotfl:

DH said this morning, now that we're past Labor Day, the time will fly until our November return to WDW. I hope he's right!

Any of you have an IPhone or similar device that you can put the free app on to check ride wait times, etc on?

My husband put it on his one day last week......we've been watching the times all weekend just to see how crazy busy it was this past holiday weekend. AND to watch as they drop as we get closer to our arrival!!!

Now, who's excited? :)

Any of you have an IPhone or similar device that you can put the free app on to check ride wait times, etc on?

My husband put it on his one day last week......we've been watching the times all weekend just to see how crazy busy it was this past holiday weekend. AND to watch as they drop as we get closer to our arrival!!!

:rotfl:

I am 100% done messing with my schedule, I went over it today and cancelled the couple of ressies I won't be using with switching my last two days around. Both TP and easywdw had Friday as the better day for MK and Sat better for DAK (which I might not go to anyhow) and since Fri will be half-day MK and half day DTD it is no biggie that it closes on Fri at 7pm for MVMCP

I missed MK last trip but will make up for it this trip with the MVMCP on Monday and then a half day on Friday :yay:

I am actually Happy now with my plans for the week :banana:

I am 100% done messing with my schedule, I went over it today and cancelled the couple of ressies I won't be using with switching my last two days around. Both TP and easywdw had Friday as the better day for MK and Sat better for DAK (which I might not go to anyhow) and since Fri will be half-day MK and half day DTD it is no biggie that it closes on Fri at 7pm for MVMCP

I missed MK last trip but will make up for it this trip with the MVMCP on Monday and then a half day on Friday :yay:

I am actually Happy now with my plans for the week :banana:

Congrats on getting your plans ironed out!! :cool1: I really need to do that! :upsidedow

Congrats on getting your plans ironed out!! :cool1: I really need to do that! :upsidedow

It is funny in a way but I was scared to cancel and make the plans final , I did have to call T-Rex to get a ressie to replace the one I cancelled since on the Disney site there was no availabilty but I got the time I wanted so it all worked out.
Now I just have to let DS and Ddil know I dropped the ressie at Fultons :laughing: maybe I won't even bother since I swear half the time I do not think anyone listens when I am jabbering about the trip :rotfl2:

Ohhh! What aps are these???? Do tell do tell!!!

I swear half the time I do not think anyone listens when I am jabbering about the trip :rotfl2:

I know the feeling! Other than complaining about CRT, my DH and DSs could care less at this point about the details. Of course, once we get there, they want it all to go smoothly. Wonder how that happens? LOL!!

I know the feeling! Other than complaining about CRT, my DH and DSs could care less at this point about the details. Of course, once we get there, they want it all to go smoothly. Wonder how that happens? LOL!!

I agree completely... I keep talking about the trip and my DH and DS just smile at me... We shall see what we think when we get there.....

84 days and counting down quickly!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter