The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
studentmom said:
Thanks! That would be great. :)
Does that go for the Pepper Market, too? Just wondering if it will be super crowded. If so, we'll just try and go during "off" times.

My dh actually changed our resies to CSR this afternoon! I didn't know he really wanted to stay there! That's the only planning he's done for this vacation,lol. I'm so happy.
I knew I would get him excited about this trip :thumbsup2
I've experienced both. Sometimes you can walk right in and other times there will be a line. I guess I should have said it depends on many things. Not if there is a convention but how many conventions are being held. Will the conventions have private functions for lunch or dinner or just let their guests fend for themselves. I usually try to hit the Pepper Market during the off times as you mentioned.

Items for the CSR refillable mug. Sorry for the blurry pic. I will get a new one soon.
vim9vn.jpg

dandee00,
I thought I saw a picture of a tanning bed at the Salon...I think the photo was on SUITE DISNEY....Buzz's site has so many others...We are going for the first time in August.

Pam

Buzz if I'm not mistaken I saw nothing that stated the free refill mugs was for the visit you bought them only. Did you see anything about it?

ameraumi said:
Buzz if I'm not mistaken I saw nothing that stated the free refill mugs was for the visit you bought them only. Did you see anything about it?
nope but I did hear a CM tell a guess that was buying one that it was only good for their stay. Like the military, don't ask, don't tell.

The internal shuttle is now called the courtesy coach. CSR has a new extra long golf cart that is lime green. The courtesy coach only goes in one direction and will make flag stops along the route if there is room on the cart. It is being utilized by many guests. The stops are gone.

vmtcg8.jpg

Photos of a junior suite - king bed. Casita 3335

vmu2af.jpg

vmu3qt.jpg

vmu42h.jpg

CD ALARM CLOCK
vmu494.jpg

View from front door
vmu4jn.jpg

MGM - Bus Stop 2 (2nd to last) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
AK - Bus Stop 8 (middle) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
MK - Bus Stop 10 (1st) - 10 min ride once leaving resort
Epcot - Bus Stop 7 (2nd) - 7 min ride once leaving resort
BB - Bus Stop 6 (middle) - 3 min ride once leaving resort

Depending on which stop you get on the bus at CSR, it will add approx 5 more mins to the numbers above.

Hi,
We're making out first trip to WDW in August. (not my first choice of times, but the only time I can get 10 days off in a row.) We have CSR booked with dining (free!) I've been searching for answers to these questions, but I've had no luck. Maybe someone could help me.

1. Do we need to go out of the park to buy breakfast stuff (bagels, juice, cereal) for our room?
2. Can you buy beer/wine in the park to take to your room?
3. We'd like to take a day to tour the Kennedy Space center. Is the $80/person tour the best way to see it? We aren't planning to rent a car.
4. I'm a musician. Where are the best live music venues? Any style!

Thanks for a great forum.

Steve

Does anyone know if bed rails are available for children? If so, is there a charge?

How much are the Jr. suites compared to a standard room?

What does it have extra than a standard?

T. Lynn said:
How much are the Jr. suites compared to a standard room?

What does it have extra than a standard?
Prices vary depending on season. Prices are listed value, regular, peak & holiday

Jr Suite - double = $290, $335, $395, $435
Jr Suite - king = $310, $360, $425, $455
VIP Suite double - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
VIP Suite king - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
Executive Suite - 2-bedroom suite = $860, $940, $1,010, $1,140

Most of the suites are in the casita's, but there are a couple exceptions:
All 5 Executive Suites are in Casita's 1. All but one of the VIP Suite's are also located in Casita's 1, the other is in cabana 9B. The Junior Suites are in Casita's 1 & 3, and there are 2 or 3 in the cabana's (One each in 8B, & 9B).

The junior suite is just 2 rooms, one with a king or 2 doubles and one with a murphy bed.

vmu2af.jpg

vmu3qt.jpg

vmu42h.jpg

CD ALARM CLOCK
vmu494.jpg

sbridgett said:
1. Do we need to go out of the park to buy breakfast stuff (bagels, juice, cereal) for our room?
no, you can buy items in the little store outside the Pepper Market called La Tienda or in the main store called Panchitos.

vyuxww.jpg

sbridgett said:
2. Can you buy beer/wine in the park to take to your room?
you can buy it at Panchitos
sbridgett said:
3. We'd like to take a day to tour the Kennedy Space center. Is the $80/person tour the best way to see it? We aren't planning to rent a car.
I saw the Mears shuttle picking guests up in the front today as we were leaving. They were headed to the space center. Check Mears prices.
sbridgett said:
4. I'm a musician. Where are the best live music venues?
Downtown Disney

Question about the roll a way bed...
I don't know where I heard this but I thought the moderates stopped providing rollaways (??). How much are they per night and how comfortable are they?

Question for Mario:

Love your website. It's very informative!!!

My husband and I are going to the CSR for the first time this September (4th trip to Disney on property). We were planning to go back to POFQ, until I saw all the amenities that CSR has to offer.

I know that the number of rooms with a King bed are limited. I booked a King room for my trip 9/15-9/21... Is it possible that they will not have availability? I book through Disney and paid rack rate to get the free DDP, and paid extra for a King.

Do you know how this is handled if there are no "King" rooms at the inn?

TIA! :goodvibes

Ann-Marie

Hey Ann-Marie

I booked the same type of room for from Sept 22-30 at the CSR for a King Room, Rack Rate to get the free dining. I was a little confused after booking based on reading King Rooms are only requested, not guaranteed. However, I called back to Disney Reservations and by booking a King room and paying a premium, you are guaranteed a King Room. Basically that is what the premium gets us - a guaranteed King Room. However, I did call back and request on my reservation to NOT have a handicapped accessible room - we do not need that. Also requested Cabana 9B based on the good reviews of the location.

Hope this helps... Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter