** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

This list will come in very handy during our trip out in July, thanks. With regards to using snack credit for fountain style drinks - coca cola etc are there many that do free refills? I've noticed from the list that Restaurantosaurus in Animal Kingdom and also Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios do but does anywhere else do so? What about free tea/coffee refills? Just want to make the most of my snack credits!!

I tried to list all those that inc. free refills. Besides the ones you mentioned you also serve yourself (therefore free refills ) at Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. Can't think of one in MK. Basically if you see $2.59 and $2.99 listed that means no refills, they offer 2 sizes.

Sorry I don't know about coffee and hot tea refills at WDW. I know at Disneyland you can get free coffee as long as you keep your receipt and you can get free hot waters. However not free tea bags. (which is why we bring our own teabags when we go to DLR when it's cold ;) )

I'm sure someone will know the answer about coffee refills. If you do, please post here. Thanks.

The list is amazing!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. This will be so helpful when we head back in August. The last two times we were on the dining plan we stupidly used snack credits for bottles of water and ice cream from the little carts!! :o

I never imagined that there would be so very many options!!

I went one more step further, putting it all in Excel. I had to remove lots of blank rows, duplicates, etc and then add some columns so I could fill out Park/Area/Restaurant data for each item. But that way I could sort/filter by park, item, price, etc. A bit overboard but I determined that any snack under $3.75-$4 should be paid for OOP and reserve SC for those that are higher. I then highlighted specific items that DISers had mentioned as specifically tasty so I can then find that same item quickly and then see which parks/restaurants it can be found at with a quick sort. But it really is only useful on the PC in the Excel format.

TORMANIA- any chance you would be willing to email/share that amazing excel spreadsheet you put together?

I went one more step further, putting it all in Excel. I had to remove lots of blank rows, duplicates, etc and then add some columns so I could fill out Park/Area/Restaurant data for each item. But that way I could sort/filter by park, item, price, etc. A bit overboard but I determined that any snack under $3.75-$4 should be paid for OOP and reserve SC for those that are higher. I then highlighted specific items that DISers had mentioned as specifically tasty so I can then find that same item quickly and then see which parks/restaurants it can be found at with a quick sort. But it really is only useful on the PC in the Excel format.

Hi there! I'm also very interested in this too, would you be so kind as to share your Excel Spreadsheet please?

Long time DIS watcher, first time poster :)

98 days to go! :D

I would love this too!

I'd love a copy if you can share, it sounds wonderful !!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I too turned it into a very comprehensive, colour coded excel speadsheet that highlights items possible to take home, items of high value etc. A different page for each park, and the waterparks and resorts....

I'd love to share with all those who have asked, but I'm actually not sure how? Can I upload a file to a post, or would I have to email those interested? I'm not all that tech savy, but if someone can help I'll get it to you all!

Wow. Thanks for your hard work.

This thread is amazing.

Thanks. Glad you like it. ;)

For all those looking for a copy of the list the thing I used to do before I managed the list was Copy and Paste it into word and then remove the items I wasn't interested in. I would also remove fountain beverages and ice cream novelties. I would then highlight those items I wanted to make sure to try. The list I have now has all the formatting I use to post the list so it won't really work for others.

If you don't feel like you can copy and paste it yourself, let me know and I do one in Word that I can send to you. Send me a PM (private message) with your email and I will send it to you. I will leave all items on it-you can then remove those items you don't want and those locations you won't be going to.

FYI, I just did the list for the 4 main parks. It's 22 pages, landscaped orientation, 3 columns. No deletions.

ADDED-the list now includes the water parks and DTD. 26 pages. :)

THANKS! This list is SO helpful! I'm trying to think ahead to where I can use snack credits instead of a meal credit and there's just no way I could do it without a list like this. Now I feel confident that I can use my dining plan to best advantage. Has somebody done something similar with the quick service meals? I guess that list might be too gigantic. Does anyone have a basic idea of how this works? What I'm wondering is does a quick service meal credit equal an entree + side + drink? Do you pick and choose for yourself or do you essentially just choose a combo meal like you would at a fast food restaurant?

Oh well, I'm off to create my own Excel spreadsheet right away. :)

Is there a possibility you would be able to share the excel sheet? We leave in 21days!!!! So excited

I don't mind sharing my spreadsheet, but I don't have any idea how to go about doing so. Hmmmmm... how about everyone who wants a copy can PM me an email address and then I can send out copies that way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter