The Music Of Disney A Legacy In Song

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found another Disney special that aired on CBS in 1993 on Youtube called Disney Music A Legacy In Song and I would love to know if you had watched it when it aired? It was hosted by Angela Lansbury and special guest jazz musician Branford Marsalis. What Angela Lansbury and Branford Marsalis taught you about in this special was about the history of Disney's music and why every Disney animated movie has to have songs in it and was a pretty well done special. I don't know when in 1993 CBS aired it but this was another special that my mom has recorded on VHS because as I mentioned my mother LOVES Disney TV specials and parades and always liked to record them when they aired so me and Mom could watch them together. I wonder why CBS was king of Disney TV Specials before ABC was because I think CBS was originally gonna buy Disney before ABC did?

I likely would have watched that, as I'm a fan of both Disney and Angela Landsbury, but I don't remember details.

I likely would have watched that, as I'm a fan of both Disney and Angela Landsbury, but I don't remember details.
You can see this Disney special on Youtube on the Sam's Disney Diary Youtube Channel and this special is really wonderful
Let me know when you see it PollyannaMom
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter