The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

Hey, Glenn! Saw your TR link on both Liesa and Jordan's thread and couldn't resist a peek, hoping not to get hooked...so much for the best laid plans!:thumbsup2

Great start - your family is beautiful! :goodvibes

:welcome: Minnie&Nana! Well I am secretly hoping that you do get hooked...looking forward to your comments.

Thank you for the kind words.

:welcome: Minnie&Nana! Well I am secretly hoping that you do get hooked...looking forward to your comments.

Thank you for the kind words.

Truth be told, I was hooked when I read the title and first installment. :cheer2:

Thanks for the welcome...looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:

Pixel is doing well, thanks for asking! We just took her to Niagara Falls this week. She had a grand ole time sniffing all the new spots. She also became one of the main attractions. Everyone wanted to get in a pat.

That's a good father. You keep correcting James until he gets it right! Where did you grow up? If it was in the states (which I assume it was) I'd be interested to know where I could go and say "pop" and not get funny looks.

Of cooooourse you have perfect sense of direction. Every man does! :rolleyes:

Awesome start, I can't wait for the continuing chapters. You were also only about 5 minutes away from me at one point - I live right down the road from BWI.

Yeah, we called it "pop" where I grew up, but they don't down here in this part of the state. It's funny you mention this today since my kids and I just had a discussion about this. They're siding with the locals and calling it "soda". We got pizza for dinner tonight and James asked if he could have a soda with it. I wouldn't let him until he called it "pop". :laughing:

See, my parents grew up in New Jersey, so it was always soda in my house. It's pop to my husband (and most other people around here), and we're always having the debate. The two older kids won't really drink it, but the two-year-old snuck a sip at a young age and has been hooked ever since. So DH and I are now waging a war to see who will win - will he call it "pop" or "soda"? The kid is probably so confused...:confused:

I am enjoying your report so far! I have a bichon as well, and my mom's dog is ollie! We are "pop" in Rochester as well. My DH is from Northern NY and insists on soda. I get sick of debating so when he is around I say soda or just plain coke!

Looking forward to reading more of your report!

Hi Glenn! Judy has my dream job. I am going to school right now to become a math teacher! I love it.

What a great start! Cute pics from the ME, and awesome picture of the Welcome to Walt Disney World sign!!

Oh, and please forgive me. I somehow missed who the PChef people are... can you fill me in.. please, LOL!

Gotta start with a :welcome:

I am enjoying your report so far! I have a bichon as well, and my mom's dog is ollie! We are "pop" in Rochester as well. My DH is from Northern NY and insists on soda. I get sick of debating so when he is around I say soda or just plain coke!

Looking forward to reading more of your report!

:welcome: Overexcited!

It sounds like you're going to fit right in around here. Glad you're here and enjoying it so far.

I finally made it over here!! Whew! Six pages in already, way to go Glenn-bo! :goodvibes

I know what you mean about the lack of signs to get to ME, it took us a bit to find it this time. Last time they had (even at 10:30 or so at night) a person with a Mickey hand and sign showing the way through part of the airport. Not this time. :sad2: And what is with the second check in desk for ME?? :confused3
Proof that change isn't always better. Sometimes leaving a good thing alone is well, good. :thumbsup2 So glad y'all got to where you were going without any hitches. :goodvibes

We also stayed at CSR, but we actually stayed there the entire time, I was pretty darn happy with resort. Very pretty, great trek to the bus from where we were in the resort (thanks to God for looking out for us and Him proding me to check in early) and wonderful location near, but not to near to the pool. :lovestruc I was pleasantly pleased with our stay.

Truth be told, I was hooked when I read the title and first installment. :cheer2:

Thanks for the welcome...looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:

Oh good! :banana:

Pixel is doing well, thanks for asking! We just took her to Niagara Falls this week. She had a grand ole time sniffing all the new spots. She also became one of the main attractions. Everyone wanted to get in a pat.

Sounds great. Did you stay on the Canadian side? The Canadian falls are better, but the park is really nice on the U.S. side.

That's a good father. You keep correcting James until he gets it right! Where did you grow up? If it was in the states (which I assume it was) I'd be interested to know where I could go and say "pop" and not get funny looks.

About an hour's drive east of Erie, PA. In PA, but near the NY state line.

Of cooooourse you have perfect sense of direction. Every man does! :rolleyes:

Of course. It's built-in...part of the programming.

Awesome start, I can't wait for the continuing chapters. You were also only about 5 minutes away from me at one point - I live right down the road from BWI.

Dang. Dumb me...I paid for long-term parking.

See, my parents grew up in New Jersey, so it was always soda in my house. It's pop to my husband (and most other people around here), and we're always having the debate. The two older kids won't really drink it, but the two-year-old snuck a sip at a young age and has been hooked ever since. So DH and I are now waging a war to see who will win - will he call it "pop" or "soda"? The kid is probably so confused...:confused:

Coke vs. Pepsi is just a battle in the war.

Hi Glenn! Judy has my dream job. I am going to school right now to become a math teacher! I love it.

She loves it too. Math problems are like fun puzzles for her. Weird. j/k.

Good luck in your studies and eventual job hunt.

What a great start! Cute pics from the ME, and awesome picture of the Welcome to Walt Disney World sign!!

Thanks. I wasn't able to get a very good picture of the sign last year, but was very happy with this one.

Oh, and please forgive me. I somehow missed who the PChef people are... can you fill me in.. please, LOL!

I'll send you a pm.

Jenbears reference to the horn made me laugh because I remember the story.

So you tried as hard as you could to take control of you luggage only for them to get it anyway. Hopefully it will arrive safely.

I am keeping up even though you logged 8 pages in your first day. What a blistering pace! Loved your first installment.

I want to know where in SE Pa you live so that you can get to BWI in 1 1/2hrs cause that's how long it takes me to get there. But I love BWI and prefer it over the Philly airport. Farther, but better.

Poor Judy. Sounds like some hectic days proceeding the trip, but she is all smiles!

I finally made it over here!! Whew! Six pages in already, way to go Glenn-bo! :goodvibes

Yay Camille! You're here! :welcome:

I know what you mean about the lack of signs to get to ME, it took us a bit to find it this time. Last time they had (even at 10:30 or so at night) a person with a Mickey hand and sign showing the way through part of the airport. Not this time. :sad2: And what is with the second check in desk for ME?? :confused3
Proof that change isn't always better. Sometimes leaving a good thing alone is well, good. :thumbsup2 So glad y'all got to where you were going without any hitches. :goodvibes

I did figure out why I had trouble last year -- the Southwest baggage claim is in the A side of the terminal, while ME is in the B side. So there ya go.

We also stayed at CSR, but we actually stayed there the entire time, I was pretty darn happy with resort. Very pretty, great trek to the bus from where we were in the resort (thanks to God for looking out for us and Him proding me to check in early) and wonderful location near, but not to near to the pool. :lovestruc I was pleasantly pleased with our stay.

It was a very nice resort. I don't want to give my overall assessment yet....but, it was nice.

Great start!! I was laughing out loud when I read about the "horn" problem from your previous trip!! I can just picture you all being mortified in the parking lot and trying to drive away - but the noise is still following you!! :lmao:

You must post a picture of Swiffer!! :yay:

And in regards to the battle/war: Coke/soda!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Jenbears reference to the horn made me laugh because I remember the story.

Great moments in Glennbo history.

So you tried as hard as you could to take control of you luggage only for them to get it anyway. Hopefully it will arrive safely.

Yeah, no big story there so I don't mind giving it away. It will arrive safely.

I am keeping up even though you logged 8 pages in your first day. What a blistering pace! Loved your first installment.

I'm about to faint. :faint: I'd be in bed if I wasn't here trying to load some Photopass numbers....which takes forever! :headache:

I want to know where in SE Pa you live so that you can get to BWI in 1 1/2hrs cause that's how long it takes me to get there. But I love BWI and prefer it over the Philly airport. Farther, but better.

West Grove. I can get on Rt 1, (oh, not the route 1 near you), head into Maryland and pick up 95 below the tolls. And we don't have any chicken trucks over here to contend with. just kidding :laughing:

I'd rather drive to Philly, but the fares out of BWI were WAY better. It was a no brainer.

Poor Judy. Sounds like some hectic days proceeding the trip, but she is all smiles!

She was a trooper. Wait, that looks like State Trooper. Maybe it's trouper? I don't know. She did great, and everything that had to get done, got done. Everything else, well, didn't.

Great start!! I was laughing out loud when I read about the "horn" problem from your previous trip!! I can just picture you all being mortified in the parking lot and trying to drive away - but the noise is still following you!! :lmao:

Oh you have no idea. That is a 100% true story.

You must post a picture of Swiffer!! :yay:

And in regards to the battle/war: Coke/soda!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Here's an older picture that I posted mid-way through my 2009 TR. It's the easiest one for me to get my hands on at the moment.

img_0001.jpg

Hi,
Followed you from Dan's report.

Great start. Love the sign photo.

Look forward to more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter