The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

You're going to have to eat really, REALLY slow at CG. :lmao:

And, I totally agree about pin trading and those darn mystery boxes. I had to stop buying them b/c I kept getting the ones I already had. Yet, I just couldn't stop. Pin trading is so addictive!!! I'm a complete junkie.

Lynn-I can't wait for your anniversary trip. You two are so cute!

What a great start!! I'm totally jumping on board!!! Congrats on your 1st year of marriage and your ADRs look fabulous!!

I'm also going in May but just for a weekend trip!! Can't wait to hear more about your plans!!!

Yay another pretrip report. Great start you have got some great ADR's. Animal Kingdom villas look like such a lovely place to stay bet you can't wait. :)

:cool1: Really can't wait!! I can't wait to eat lol!

You're going to have to eat really, REALLY slow at CG. :lmao:

And, I totally agree about pin trading and those darn mystery boxes. I had to stop buying them b/c I kept getting the ones I already had. Yet, I just couldn't stop. Pin trading is so addictive!!! I'm a complete junkie.

HAHA I know right!

Tim does the same thing..when he gets a repeat pin he gos crazy and buy more boxes lol! It's a mess.

Lynn-I can't wait for your anniversary trip. You two are so cute!

Thanks Tori.

Hey Lynnie.. I'm onboard ;)

Hi!!!!!

What a great start!! I'm totally jumping on board!!! Congrats on your 1st year of marriage and your ADRs look fabulous!!

I'm also going in May but just for a weekend trip!! Can't wait to hear more about your plans!!!

Hi thank you!! You will love it in May :)

Hi Lynn!! Just thought I'd pop by and see what you have going on for your anniversary trip! I'm nosey like that! :rotfl:

I'm so glad you got all the ressies you wanted. :cool1: Did you book the Sweetheart Dinner at the Cali, or are you going off the regular menu? I wish someone would hurry back with a report for us! :goodvibes I think we're going to try the Sweetheart Dinner at the Yachtsman.

I'm with you, I LOVE Ohanas!! Especially the frou-frou drinks, and laying in the hammocks afterwards and watching the fireworks!

You're anniversary cake sounds yummy!! Can't wait for your TR...think you can manage it before our trip on the 15th of May? :rotfl2:

Happy planning!!

I've followed your other trip reports and am finally coming out of the woodwork to say hi! I got married a year before you (5/4/07) at the Yacht Club gazebo and am going back this year but will be arriving the day you are leaving. Our trip is May 12-19. I loved your wedding pictures and the picture of you with all the characters! looking forward to your pre trip report because it means that my trip is coming up too!

Hi Lynn!! Just thought I'd pop by and see what you have going on for your anniversary trip! I'm nosey like that! :rotfl:

I'm so glad you got all the ressies you wanted. :cool1: Did you book the Sweetheart Dinner at the Cali, or are you going off the regular menu? I wish someone would hurry back with a report for us! :goodvibes I think we're going to try the Sweetheart Dinner at the Yachtsman.

I'm with you, I LOVE Ohanas!! Especially the frou-frou drinks, and laying in the hammocks afterwards and watching the fireworks!

You're anniversary cake sounds yummy!! Can't wait for your TR...think you can manage it before our trip on the 15th of May? :rotfl2:

Happy planning!!

Kel I'm very happy we were able to get what we wanted!! I feel so much better now that is is all booked!

Yeah we did book the sweetheart table and it is covered by the Dining Plan. I did not know that. That was what the CM told me on the phone so we shall see. I know I want to know what is on the menu. If the fillet is not on there then I'm not going to get it lol. Oh I also want to know what the dessert for 2 is.

I'm not sure if we are going to watch wishes from the poly beach that night because the park closes at 10 or 11 and our ressie is aound 7 I think so we may just go to MK that night and watch them at my favorite spot, right in front of the castle. Our last night when we eat at Kona I think we will watch them from the beach.

Girl our cake was soooo yummy! Can not wait to have it again! Hey I'm thinking about doing a semi live TR so it might be done by the 15th... or at least halfway done!!

I've followed your other trip reports and am finally coming out of the woodwork to say hi! I got married a year before you (5/4/07) at the Yacht Club gazebo and am going back this year but will be arriving the day you are leaving. Our trip is May 12-19. I loved your wedding pictures and the picture of you with all the characters! looking forward to your pre trip report because it means that my trip is coming up too!

Hi! Aww another Disney bride!! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary and trip!

Thank you very much!!!

Hi Lynn :wave2: coming over from your Oct TR. I want to start planning my ADR's but we don't go until Nov 25th, do you think I'm too early to start planning on paper :rotfl2: We're just doing the 1 TS and 1 CS a day plus snack. I have three kids (ages at time of trip will be 10, 8 and 4). Now my now 9 year old can sometimes eat me under the table so him I'm not worried about but then again the other kids will eat from kiddie menus, I think my soon to be 10 year old won't eat off the kiddie menu. I want to eat at Germany too but I have to see what is there for the kids.

Great start! I read your wedding trip report and just started your honeymoon trip report.

We did both of those tours last year on our honeymoon and both are great! :cool1:

Are you getting annual passes? The Tables in Wonderland discount card may work out better for you. You get 20% off at a lot of the table service restaurants. Just a thought.

Have a great time!! My husband and I will be there just before you 4/22 to 5/1 to celebrate our 1st anniversary and 9 yrs together also.:flower3:

Hi Lynn :wave2: coming over from your Oct TR. I want to start planning my ADR's but we don't go until Nov 25th, do you think I'm too early to start planning on paper :rotfl2: We're just doing the 1 TS and 1 CS a day plus snack. I have three kids (ages at time of trip will be 10, 8 and 4). Now my now 9 year old can sometimes eat me under the table so him I'm not worried about but then again the other kids will eat from kiddie menus, I think my soon to be 10 year old won't eat off the kiddie menu. I want to eat at Germany too but I have to see what is there for the kids.

Hey!! The kids will love Biergarten!!!! I'm not into trying different out there things. There is plenty of kid types of foods at Biergarten. I love the Mac and Cheese LOL!!!

Great start! I read your wedding trip report and just started your honeymoon trip report.

We did both of those tours last year on our honeymoon and both are great! :cool1:

Are you getting annual passes? The Tables in Wonderland discount card may work out better for you. You get 20% off at a lot of the table service restaurants. Just a thought.

Have a great time!! My husband and I will be there just before you 4/22 to 5/1 to celebrate our 1st anniversary and 9 yrs together also.:flower3:

Yeah we have AP's...maybe I should look into the discount card for the meals we are going to pay out of pocket. How much is the card?

That is so cute!!! Congrats on your 1 year coming up!

I'm joining in on your TR! The trip looks great!!! I think you will really enjoy the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I did that last May and it was still very informative for a Disney junkie like myself.

Looking forward to your report! :goodvibes

Hey there! Our trip dates overlap in large part, and I've been seeing you freak out with the rest of us on the ADR thread before May hours were released! I thought I'd join your PTR - feel free to visit mine (shameless solicitation in progress ;)).

I'm joining in on your TR! The trip looks great!!! I think you will really enjoy the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I did that last May and it was still very informative for a Disney junkie like myself.

Looking forward to your report! :goodvibes

Awesome!!! I can't wait!!!!

TIW is 60 dollars.

Oh that's it.. I may have to look into it.

YEY I finally found your Pre Trip Report:banana: :banana: :banana:

hey girl! I hope you guys go the weekend we are there. I miss you and Gean.

Hey there! Our trip dates overlap in large part, and I've been seeing you freak out with the rest of us on the ADR thread before May hours were released! I thought I'd join your PTR - feel free to visit mine (shameless solicitation in progress ;)).

Hey!!!! YAY! I'm going over to check it out now!!

Ok, so I'm a trippie stalker and a first time poster!

I found your TRs a while ago and read them one night while DH was at work. But, I've never really posted on these boards until now. I'll leave you lots of comments here to make up for it!!

I can't wait to hear what you think about your resort; we want to stay there one day. (It's top of DH's list.) But, we're doing two rooms this time, so it's not in our budget.

Congrats on one year in May; we'll be following behind you in June!

Looks like we will both be at LeCellier on the same day!!

really? that is cool!! What time are you going? If you see me say hello!

Ok, so I'm a trippie stalker and a first time poster!

I found your TRs a while ago and read them one night while DH was at work. But, I've never really posted on these boards until now. I'll leave you lots of comments here to make up for it!!

I can't wait to hear what you think about your resort; we want to stay there one day. (It's top of DH's list.) But, we're doing two rooms this time, so it's not in our budget.

Congrats on one year in May; we'll be following behind you in June!

Hi!! How are you? I will let you know how it is. We have been to AKL but have never stayed. it is an amazing resort!

I'm on! I read a bunch of your wedding TR and you looked gorgeous!

We are getting there near the end of your stay and you guys are at Coral Reef for Dinner the day before we are doing the same thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter