The many adventures of duffy & i TR's!!!! D23 EXPO PTR 2011

I love it all. Your birthday cake is beautiful and I love that you had a Princess Tiana party. I love Tiana, she is my favorite Princess.

And I am going to somewhat steal your idea of Duffy in pictures, I am getting my 2 year old nephew a Duffy because he is madly in love with mine. I am going on a trek to make him a book full of Duffy pictures and give it him to read with his Duffy.

Who decorated your room and who made the cake? Did you order these through Disney? My mom used to make those doll dress cakes for us when my sister and I were little and into the princesses.

Was the autograph book part of a DLR birthday celebration? I had never heard of someone getting an autograph book from the desk at check-in.

Duffy is as alwayss chillin and having a good time, really like the one of him looking out the window. Tell him to be careful when he is high above the lobby! I would hate to see him fall!

actually the cake was from a loal bakery, i'm not even sure what the name of it was, but i just brought in the Tiana doll from The Disney Store and he made the dress for her out of cake!:cutie:

it's actually just a black and white glossy photo with autographs, not a whole autograph book LOL that would have been awesome!!

Yes, i made sure he was careful, i was scared he'd take a tumble hahahahaha

I love it all. Your birthday cake is beautiful and I love that you had a Princess Tiana party. I love Tiana, she is my favorite Princess.

And I am going to somewhat steal your idea of Duffy in pictures, I am getting my 2 year old nephew a Duffy because he is madly in love with mine. I am going on a trek to make him a book full of Duffy pictures and give it him to read with his Duffy.

yeah!! it's seriously so much fun i love my little duffy book and i'm sure he'll love the one your making as well!!!:yay:

actually the cake was from a loal bakery, i'm not even sure what the name of it was, but i just brought in the Tiana doll from The Disney Store and he made the dress for her out of cake!:cutie:

it's actually just a black and white glossy photo with autographs, not a whole autograph book LOL that would have been awesome!!

Yes, i made sure he was careful, i was scared he'd take a tumble hahahahaha

yeah!! it's seriously so much fun i love my little duffy book and i'm sure he'll love the one your making as well!!!:yay:

2011-02-02150426-1.jpg

This is a picture of him with my Duffy. Notice the death grip? I figure he will love the book and his Duffy.

:woohoo: Great start! I love it all. And so excited you got the Simba combo pack. I've been ranting about my getting it/not getting it debacle through DS.com and I'm not happy about it. Sigh. Your signed photo is amazing, and I love all the little things at the GCH from Bambi and Thumper to ME!!

and that cake is just perfect for you!

Saturday!
ok i got up at 6 o clock to be ready to go to the magic morning hours at 7, until i found out that disneyland wasn't opening til 9 not 8! so that meant magic morning didn't start til 8! *face palm*
anyway when we got to the park, there were quite a lot of people doing magic morning as well! a lot less empty then i thought it would be! i love taking pictures with character's so i wanted to do that on main street for a little while, but right when i got onto main street, the linesfor characters were SUPER LONG, like really really long! luckily right when we got there, Pinocchio and geppetto just arrived, so we sprinted over to be first in line! i love Pinocchio's pose!
109_2184.jpg

i really wanted to go to princess fantasy fair,but it didn't open til 9, so we rode space mountain and Matterhorn,
my friends really didn't want to go see the princess's because the wait wa something like 30minutes, which to me really isn't bad because i've seen the line when it was 90 minutes! luckily they did wait, but if they didn't want to i would have been like ' well you go ride rides i'll be here' LOL what can i say i'm like a child i love seeing characters!
and we got my two favorite princess's belle and Tiana!!!
109_2189.jpg

ariel was so sweet, she told us to do that pose, and she sounded so much like the actual Ariel
109_2190.jpg

Last, but definitely not least was Tiana , and let me say this is by far my favorite Tiana, she was gorgeous! and she did a perfect New Orleans accent,and showed us her favorite pose. she was just perfect!
109_2191.jpg

and by the end of the Princess Fantasy Fair, my friends were thanking me making me go there " that was actually really really fun!'
my reply: "i told you so!":lmao:
Asmany of you know Disneyland is doing the Family Fun Weekend over at the festivel arena right behind Big Thunder Ranch, the theme for this weekend was Chinese New Year so we headed over, right in front is the petting zoo with goats and me and my friends are now obsessed with goats, they are just so cute!
i'm so fasinated how they like to sit on hit places, like barrels!
109_2193.jpg

109_2194.jpg

so we headed over to Chinese New Year and it was so awesome!!! i loved seeing the disney character's in their China Outfits!! and it was just so cool, cuz not many people realize that the chinese new year was going on, cuz it's very hidden, so the where the lines to meet mickey and minnie on main street were SUPER long, there was like NO line at all to see them, like 2 people ahead of us!

i love chip and dale's pose!
109_2195.jpg

minnie's outfit is just AMAZING seriously so cute!!!!
109_2197.jpg

next was Mulan and Mushu!!! AHHHHH they were so awesome seriously Mushu was just so Mushu! like the inside joke of the day was :
" Mushu was so Mushu, it was like eddie murphy was in that costume............nevermind that's scary":lmao:
and Mulan was just so cool! she's like " your name is Jasmine, but you have a tiana crown! identity crisis? it's okay i've had one of those' <3
109_2198.jpg

109_2199.jpg

and then i had gotten a Mushu Vinylmation, so i was like can i get a picture with him holding the little mushu!
the other inside joke was:
"if you look closely at the photograph ....you'll see Mushu....holding a miniature.....Mushu"
you really do have to look closely, cuz the vinylmation blends in with his costume!
mushu.jpg

109_2200.jpg

How wonderful!!

It's funny how Mushu Vinylmation blends into Mushu. It looks like you guys really had a great time.:goodvibes

OMG I have never even heard of anyone seeing Mushu! Can't believe you happened to have a vinylmation mushu in your bag when you met mushu too cool. The whole Chinese New Year thing looks like it was a fun extra thing.

Wish I lived close enough to take advantage of the Family fun Weekends I have seen cool pics from a couple this year, but they don't release the info early enough fo us to plan a trip from Montana.

then we went back to california adventure to get fast passes for california adevnture because one of my friends have never rode it! then decided to go get my jacket so we could ride grizzly river rapids, but we actually feel asleep! i seriously love the fact that GCH is so close that we could go take nap and just walk right back to where we were in california adventure!
after we on soarin' we went to go see my favorite....DUFFY.
it's offical that all my friends LOVE duffy! the whole day today they kept holding duffy, it got the point where it was like
" can i hold duffy now"
and
" it's not fair, i haven't gotten to hold him at all!!!'
so yes he was a very spoiled bear!
we cal him our mascot!
and when big duffy saw him, he started jumping up and down!!!
109_2201.jpg

ok so i heard Toy Story outfits were coming to DCA for Duffy, but only Buzz lightyear was there, i'm a huge woody fan so i was just gonna skip on buzz and buy woody when it came out, until i saw the amazing quality of the Buzz lightyear outfit!! it is really well made! the chest actually has padding to make look like he has muscles and has shiny green material and not just cloth!!!
so after i got it we HAD to ride toy story mania
i like these photo's because it looks like Mr. Potato head is actually looking at Duffy!!
109_2202.jpg

109_2203.jpg

109_2204.jpg

109_2206.jpg

after we rode tower of terror, you can barely see duffy in my friends arms!
and it was so magical! because at the top where they open the doors t take your picture the fireworks were going off!!!! i got so excited and started pointing and realized they were taking my picture so i retracted my hand , hence my pose!
109_2207.jpg

We checked out ElecTRONica , i've already seen it, but my friends loved it!and then went back to disneyland we got clam chowder bread bowls (THE BEST) and sat down, i don't think i've ever sat down , and watch fantasmic!! my camera is terrible attacking night photos from far away so i didn't get any photos, but seriously i will never get tired of Fantasmic
The best feeling is watch sorcerer mickey at the end! it's just a indescribable feeling that makes your heart swell!!
then we went back to our lovely hotel room and went to bed so we could get up to go to our character breakfast!

:rotfl: I love the Mushu/Mushu photo!! I have a couple of my VM's that I want to take with me to get photos with.

Great update!

I am now debating about Duffy's clothes. Buzz and Woody!! Oh my goodness I may have to get those both!!

OMG I have never even heard of anyone seeing Mushu! Can't believe you happened to have a vinylmation mushu in your bag when you met mushu too cool. The whole Chinese New Year thing looks like it was a fun extra thing.

Wish I lived close enough to take advantage of the Family fun Weekends I have seen cool pics from a couple this year, but they don't release the info early enough fo us to plan a trip from Montana.

yeah i wish they did the family fun weekends more often!!! they are just so cool!

i went to the character fan days for about 45 min before work two weeks ago , i really wanted esmeralda, but i didnt have time i got these though:
missalice.jpg

countrybears.jpg

I really wish they were going to have the Mardi Gras Fun day on President's Day too. I so want to see it.

oh i thought you'd be going that weekend!!!

yeah i'm definitely going Mardi Gras Weekend, it's all about Princess and the Frog!!

oh i thought you'd be going that weekend!!!

yeah i'm definitely going Mardi Gras Weekend, it's all about Princess and the Frog!!

I know!! My best friend that I am going with can't do weekends so we are doing Monday-Thursday. I was really hoping that they would carry it over to the holiday but they aren't that I know of. Boo. But, I will see Tiana, I really want a picture of her with Duffy for Peanut's book.

That's awesome that Duffy made a wardrobe change for TSMM. Was he scared on ToT? Why didn't he have his hands in the air?

Your decorations and cake are soooo cute!!! that would so be me with Ariel themed stuff though!

ok for breakfast we had reservationsat Storyteller's!!! after hearing about how excellent the food was i was majorly excited to go!
got a cute button!!
109_2213.jpg

for some reason the images re pretty blurry, idk why!
here's kenai
109_2215.jpg

i've never seen brer fox before so i was super excited to see him!
109_2217.jpg

dale!
109_2219.jpg

brer bear
109_2223.jpg

overall, it was pretty cute, but i was disappointed by how little characters they had i was really hoping to see meeko from pocahontas, we saw rafiki from afar but he never came to our side of the restaurant. i heard the food hear was the best, but i have to say i disappointed as well especially since the buffet didnt even have mickey waffles!:scared1: but it was a cute experience overall! i'm definitely doing Minnie's breakfast in the park though!
after that we went to disneyland for a few hours,
here's duffy outside indy
109_2228.jpg

we had clam chowder AGAIN ( it's so addicting!!!)
109_2241.jpg

i bought one of those furry chewbacca backpacks, and then we went home!!!

it was truly so amazing!!!! i seriously think i want to stay at grand californian every visit, it was just so amazing!!!!

THE END....UNTIL NEXT TIME ;)

for the first time i really don't know when my next real disneyland trip will be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter