"The Man" changed my name

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I can't believe after months on VMK I have now been returned to guest!!! I have been java&the beast since day one. I guess they decided that & the beast was proprietary? Is that why? And will my friends list people know when my name changes? :confused3

OH no!!!!!! Say it ain't so!!! Yes they will know it sends them a message with the info tat your name has been changed. :hug: Sorry!!! :hug:

java said:
...have been java&the beast since day one. I guess they decided that & the beast was proprietary? Is that why?
I suspect that it was the "&" in your title. It seems that VMK is trying to get rid of all punctuation in titles. Since they made the major changes that came along with the Halloween decorations nobody could say your full name because of the punctuation in it. This also goes for anyone that has "." or "-" or "_" in their titles. I lost a couple of good menu items, since I can no longer say "Kaki-Gori" or "Ms.Peanutbutter". :confused3

I guess we'll see because I tried to get back on as java and the beast.... I may have to change it again a few months from now. But I more upset because I have been so distracted by my name change that I missed the new game!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter