The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

Just updated the OP today with some new information! Thank you to atmail35 and the donut for your contributions to sharing information with us here in this thread!

One of the new tickets options available is a 1 day Buy and Adult Get a Child Free Legoland only admission! I know that molliepayne had asked about that earlier! The price has gone up since last year, as most of the prices have, and it's now $83 instead of $78.

I also wanted to make a note that when you purchase your tickets online, they are good for 1 year. So this can be a good way to lock in a rate and hedge your bet against a ticket price increase later on. It's only March right now and this might be something to consider with greater urgency as we move closer to the end of 2014. :thumbsup2

Heads up...I confirmed today that the Costco warehouse in Carlsbad, which is right by Legoland, carries the 3 month passes for $79.

Heads up...I confirmed today that the Costco warehouse in Carlsbad, which is right by Legoland, carries the 3 month passes for $79.

Yes, this pass has returned after selling out super quickly the first time around.

Checked out the new Lego Movie exhibit a couple of weekends ago, and it was indeed awesome, as everything is awesome.

Hi Everybody, we are going (2 adults, 3 kids) to Lego land on April 17 for one day. I'm hoping to find a coupon if there is one available. Is the happy meal coupon current, and is that everywhere or local to Californnia?

We are coming in from Wisconsin for a 10 day trip. Thanks so much for any info. :)

Hi Everybody, we are going (2 adults, 3 kids) to Lego land on April 17 for one day. I'm hoping to find a coupon if there is one available. Is the happy meal coupon current, and is that everywhere or local to Californnia?

We are coming in from Wisconsin for a 10 day trip. Thanks so much for any info. :)

Hi KBecks!

Unfortunately, I believe the McDonalds coupons are no longer being offered in the kids Happy Meals. They are on the Peabody & Mr. Sherman themed toys now so they are no longer giving the Lego Movie toys/coupon with the Happy Meals.

I've just updated the OP a week ago with new information. There are many links for Buy 1 Adult, Get 1 Kid free ticket offers and since you have an odd numbered 3rd child who you don't have an adult to match up with, you can use the 40% off 1 ticket purchase link.

Hope that helps you! :thumbsup2

I wanted to say thanks for posting the link for the 40% off tickets with the Barbara's Cereals deal! I used it just the other day (and I thought I was only going to get 10% off w/ AAA as we had an odd number of people to use the B1G1 coupons).

I ordered it from my hotel room the night before and within 5 minutes (they say it can take 2 hrs) I had the email with the e-ticket. I did have to print it out but it worked fine for us. I believe it is valid for up to a year.

I LOVE this board!

I wanted to say thanks for posting the link for the 40% off tickets with the Barbara's Cereals deal! I used it just the other day (and I thought I was only going to get 10% off w/ AAA as we had an odd number of people to use the B1G1 coupons).

I ordered it from my hotel room the night before and within 5 minutes (they say it can take 2 hrs) I had the email with the e-ticket. I did have to print it out but it worked fine for us. I believe it is valid for up to a year.

I LOVE this board!

Thanks for coming back atmail35 to let us know that about your successful use of the 40% off ticket link! I appreciate everyone's continued participation to help make this thread so informative!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for coming back atmail35 to let us know that about your successful use of the 40% off ticket link! I appreciate everyone's continued participation to help make this thread so informative!! :thumbsup2

No problem, I was THRILLED that it worked so well!

I was going through a pile of stuff and found the "coupon" that came with the McD Happy Meal. You can buy the tickets online:

go to: LEGOLAND.com/TLM2014 or try this link: http://california.legoland.com/documents/promotions/tlm2014.htm

Use Promo Code: 139916

Good for one day child ticket with purchase of full-price one-day adult ticket to LL CA, LL FL and Discovery Centers. One free child ticket per coupon (might have to place multiple orders if you have two parents/two children etc.).

Expires 4/30/15

We are planning a trip in the fall, probably the first weekend in October.

What is the best deal? I see no promos online. Can the hotel only be booked directly through legoland?

Am I too far out for any promotions? I see that in late winter/early spring they had a promo for the hotel where kids stay and play free (including tickets). Do they release anything like that for the fall?

Thanks for the help!

Do these passes have any restrictions?
Are they good only for California residents, or for anyone?

Right now the best deal I am finding is
- Expedia 5 days for $96 adult/$86 child
(best for more than 2 days)

- For 1 day the child free with adult is the best I have seen, and this one is offered several places.

- for 2 days ticketsatwork (a site many employers allow their employees to use) has adult $74 child $68
This is really a one day ticket, with a 2nd day free.

But none of these are as good as 3 months for $79 even if we only go one full day, and two partial days.

One thing that really frustrates me about the ticketsatwork site, is they compare to prices that include taxes, but the price they show does not include tax. Also the site has a bug now anyway, and really it won't let me buy anything without giving me an error. This is also preventing me from seeing the real full price, once tax is added.
note: I can now get the ticketsatwork site to work correctly, but now I am using firefox. It is adding in about 8% tax.

Has anyone done an in park upgrade, to a LegoLand ticket, obtained with the child-free with paid adult coupon?

Has anyone done an upgrade to any LegoLand ticket after the 1st day.

Has anyone used the "ticketsatwork" site, to get the 1 day ticket that also says there is a 2nd day free (although in the final check out cart, it says 1 day ticket).

Thanks for this thread!

Just did the Barbara's Deal on the first page, adult ticket for $50! I've got a Lego Magazine Buy one Adult/Get one kid coupon, so this deal was perfect for our family of 3!

;)

Can anyone tell me more about the McDonalds B1G1F vouchers? Are they still available and are they nationwide? Do they have an expiry and if so when?
We live in NZ and are visiting in September. My BIL lives in NY so I can send him in to buy a happy meal to get the voucher for us if it would work

No problem, I was THRILLED that it worked so well!

I was going through a pile of stuff and found the "coupon" that came with the McD Happy Meal. You can buy the tickets online:

go to: LEGOLAND.com/TLM2014 or try this link: http://california.legoland.com/documents/promotions/tlm2014.htm

Use Promo Code: 139916

Good for one day child ticket with purchase of full-price one-day adult ticket to LL CA, LL FL and Discovery Centers. One free child ticket per coupon (might have to place multiple orders if you have two parents/two children etc.).

Expires 4/30/15

Do you know if you have to take a voucher with you?
Also the expiry-is that to buy the ticket or to use the ticket?

Do you know if you have to take a voucher with you?
Also the expiry-is that to buy the ticket or to use the ticket?

I haven't had a chance to check out the McDonald's coupon link yet but I'm sure it's like every other online ticket purchase. Once you buy online, you just print and bring it with you when you go to Legoland. Bypass the ticket booths and present your printed ticket at the gate. They will scan the barcode. :thumbsup2

A coupon I have not seen before showed up on Lego.com this morning.
It says free with any purchase.

This one is for one free ticket with one full price ticket, but is not limited to a child as are the others I have seen.

But it is still only a one day ticket.

I am not sure if it shows up if not signing in with a Lego VIP account.

I also heard that starting June 1 they will be offering a balloon stand set free with any $75 purchase.

Since I now need 3 tickets, 2 adult and one child, I am not sure this coupon will save me much over the child free coupon I now have.

The balloon stand set is a small mini set, and sort of cute, but it looks like all common pieces, except for maybe the minifigure torso pieces.

I can not decide if I want to just check out now, or wait until June 1.
I can always find another $75 worth of stuff to buy.

A coupon I have not seen before showed up on Lego.com this morning.
It says free with any purchase.

This one is for one free ticket with one full price ticket, but is not limited to a child as are the others I have seen.

But it is still only a one day ticket.

I am not sure if it shows up if not signing in with a Lego VIP account.

I also heard that starting June 1 they will be offering a balloon stand set free with any $75 purchase.

Since I now need 3 tickets, 2 adult and one child, I am not sure this coupon will save me much over the child free coupon I now have.

The balloon stand set is a small mini set, and sort of cute, but it looks like all common pieces, except for maybe the minifigure torso pieces.

I can not decide if I want to just check out now, or wait until June 1.
I can always find another $75 worth of stuff to buy.

Thank you for the head's up, Eileen!! Here's the fine print I copied and pasted from the lego.com website:

"*LEGOLAND® Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Center FREE ticket with full paid ticket offer with any LEGO purchase is valid from May 13 through 11:59pm EST, June 30, 2014, or while supplies last only. Offer valid at shop.LEGO.com and at participating LEGO stores only, excluding the LEGO Stores at Downtown Disney(R) in Orlando, FL, Disneyland(R) Resort in Anaheim, CA and Qubec LEGO Store locations. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only from the current assortment and is not valid toward prior purchases or gift cards. Retail purchase offer excluded from stores at the LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Each qualifying purchase will receive a coupon good for one free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND Florida or any LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Offer cannot be applied or combined with any other discount offers. No photocopies or facsimiles of coupon will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Not for resale. Free gift cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion without prior notice."

To me, it looks like they have this BOGO free ticket offer available on the lego.com website through June 30th. We'd have to get our hands on the coupon to see what the rules or expiration are for purchasing and entry to the park might be. Sounds like a pretty good deal for a BOGO free adult ticket! You can always purchase your child ticket using the 40% off a single ticket link on the OP.

Whew! Gotta find some time to update the OP! Thank you all so much for coming here to contribute your information!

Thank you for the head's up, Eileen!! Here's the fine print I copied and pasted from the lego.com website:

"*LEGOLAND® Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Center FREE ticket with full paid ticket offer with any LEGO purchase is valid from May 13 through 11:59pm EST, June 30, 2014, or while supplies last only. Offer valid at shop.LEGO.com and at participating LEGO stores only, excluding the LEGO Stores at Downtown Disney(R) in Orlando, FL, Disneyland(R) Resort in Anaheim, CA and Qubec LEGO Store locations. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only from the current assortment and is not valid toward prior purchases or gift cards. Retail purchase offer excluded from stores at the LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Each qualifying purchase will receive a coupon good for one free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND Florida or any LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Offer cannot be applied or combined with any other discount offers. No photocopies or facsimiles of coupon will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Not for resale. Free gift cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion without prior notice."

To me, it looks like they have this BOGO free ticket offer available on the lego.com website through June 30th. We'd have to get our hands on the coupon to see what the rules or expiration are for purchasing and entry to the park might be. Sounds like a pretty good deal for a BOGO free adult ticket! You can always purchase your child ticket using the 40% off a single ticket link on the OP.

Whew! Gotta find some time to update the OP! Thank you all so much for coming here to contribute your information!

Thank you.
Once the coupon is in your cart, you can click on it, and sort of read the text.

Original coupon good for one free one-day ticket to (lists the LegoLand parks and Discovery centers).
Ticket offer can also be applied to a Legoland water park hopper ticket that includes admission to LegoLand.
Only one complimentary ticket per coupon,
can not be combined with any other offer
Expires 12/31/2014 (I think, that date is hard to read).

So now if I wait until June 1 to do my cart checkout, maybe I can get this coupon and the free balloon stand set.

Or I go to my local Lego Store this weekend. The coupon offer does not require a $75 purchase, just a purchase.
I only need the $75 dollar purchase for the free shipping (and possibly the balloon stand).

Can anyone tell me more about the McDonalds B1G1F vouchers? Are they still available and are they nationwide? Do they have an expiry and if so when?
We live in NZ and are visiting in September. My BIL lives in NY so I can send him in to buy a happy meal to get the voucher for us if it would work

McD is no longer offering that Happy Meal. I think if you use the code to buy the ticket, you print your ticket and do not have to show the actual "coupon" at the gate.

As for the expiration date, it did not state if it was a "purchase" or "use" by date. Although you indicate you are coming in Sept, if it is 2014, then you should be ok to use it either way as the expiration is 4/30/2015.

Thank you.
Once the coupon is in your cart, you can click on it, and sort of read the text.

Original coupon good for one free one-day ticket to (lists the LegoLand parks and Discovery centers).
Ticket offer can also be applied to a Legoland water park hopper ticket that includes admission to LegoLand.
Only one complimentary ticket per coupon,
can not be combined with any other offer
Expires 12/31/2014 (I think, that date is hard to read).

So now if I wait until June 1 to do my cart checkout, maybe I can get this coupon and the free balloon stand set.

Or I go to my local Lego Store this weekend. The coupon offer does not require a $75 purchase, just a purchase.
I only need the $75 dollar purchase for the free shipping (and possibly the balloon stand).

I believe this is the URL for this offer:

http://legoland.com/legosah2014/

The first page says free child ticket, but if you click on the "LEGOLAND CA" it brings you to a page and you can use either a free adult or child ticket.

Expiration 12/31/14

It looks like you can just order on-line and not need the physical coupon unless you want to redeem at the ticket window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter