The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we vacate the island, where will we go? Hey who has the largest home here? We will move there. OK, I will move there. :)

No... I like the island paradise feel that the name implies... well to me anyway it does.

I would suggest what I have in mind... but ...I might have to keep it to me self! ;) he he :faint:

Do you all think we should leave it at … The Island of Misfit Toys and add a 2 … ?

So it would be The Island of Misfit Toys 2 !!! :goodvibes

You know like when they made sequels ... like TOY STORY … afterall this new thread will actually be a 'sequel' !!!

Just a thought!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

My brain is freezing up... Chip and Dale are Disney right? I am remembering yes!

I do like that allot!!! :thumbsup2

The other ideas can be thoughts for when "misfits get off the island" is full!!! ::yes::

Do you all think we should leave it at … The Island of Misfit Toys and add a 2 … ?

So it would be The Island of Misfit Toys 2 !!! :goodvibes

You know like when they made sequels ... like TOY STORY … afterall this new thread will actually be a 'sequel' !!!

Just a thought!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

no i don't the the "2" how about "misfits voyage to another world"

u know cause we are on the "island" right now, we will be getting off the "island" in the next thread an then the one after that we should be "land"

get it gisele...

We need something super catchy! I love “Misfit land” we can cut out the whole middle man and say that we have gotten off the island an now have our “land”

But I like the idea for staying on the island.... What happened to skiing fast? What is his vote?

Have you watched the youtube video of the new Disneys new Dream Cruise. WOW!:cloud9:

Ohh I thought of one

“..on a voyage for more mistfits”

because we have acquired new people, and we will be getting more probably, so it sounds welcoming and catchy!

ok so we are going to be then misfit land? and then the next one can be title " on a cruise to paradise" ?

But I like the idea for staying on the island.... What happened to skiing fast? What is his vote?
Ok if we stay on the island, it can't turn into a :lord of the flies type of thing gisele..

:lmao:

matt.. i think went to go and plow snow or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter