The Irish are going to Disneyland.

I am glad you got this sorted. Which tour did you go for in the end?

Corinna

We're going to do both of the ones I mentioned the other day. There is a tiny bit of overlap but I don't mind that. Hopefully we will have time on at least one of the tours to pop in to the Soda Fountain in LA and get a pin traders delight sundae (I totally only want it for the pin :rotfl:) I booked the Warner Brother Combo tour already because there's only 11 places on that tour and it seems the week I want to do it the Disney parks are due to get busier so I'm assuming there's going to be alot more people wanting to do tours as well for their "Day sixes"

Lookie that countdown.. weeks and days no more months... 30 days!!! :cool1:
Time for the 30 days of Disney movies... (although technically I already started so it's more like 39 days lol)

Tonights movie will be Sleeping beauty because well the Castle is Sleeping Beauty's Castle :goodvibes

Also all the park hours are now out for my trip and the night before I fly home Disneyland is open til midnight and the taxi is due to pick me up for the airport at like 5.30am... DISNEYLAND TIL I DROP YAY! I can sleep on the plane home right! :goodvibes

I'm so sorry I have not been doing a great job keeping up on your trip planning. :(

Sounds like you have a couple of great tours booked to really enjoy the Hollywood area.

We really enjoyed the photopass package. I remember how exciting it was to get that package!

I'll try to do a better job between now and your trip to follow along!

:goodvibes

I'm so sorry I have not been doing a great job keeping up on your trip planning. :(

Sounds like you have a couple of great tours booked to really enjoy the Hollywood area.

We really enjoyed the photopass package. I remember how exciting it was to get that package!

I'll try to do a better job between now and your trip to follow along!

:goodvibes

We're nearly there now. I'm so excited :cool1:

I got photopass for Florida before and as I said to Momma every photographer we see we'll stop for because it's pre paid anyway lol. Some of the photos from Florida were awesome especially ones that I didn't know they had taken like waiting in the line for to meet a character and stuff like that :)

We're nearly there now. I'm so excited :cool1:

I got photopass for Florida before and as I said to Momma every photographer we see we'll stop for because it's pre paid anyway lol. Some of the photos from Florida were awesome especially ones that I didn't know they had taken like waiting in the line for to meet a character and stuff like that :)

I love doing the photopass pictures! They are so much fun! When we went there in January we stopped at everyone we saw. We did fun poses and the photographers loved it! It was different for them. Our daughters took selfies with characters like Jack Skellington so the photographers took photos of them taking the selfies. They are great fun! My favorite ones though are of my husband and our daughter redoing the partner statue with my husband on his knees with his shoes under his knees and our daughter as Walt. They are so funny and cute! Have fun with the photopass photographers. They can make the best memories.

I love doing the photopass pictures! They are so much fun! When we went there in January we stopped at everyone we saw. We did fun poses and the photographers loved it! It was different for them. Our daughters took selfies with characters like Jack Skellington so the photographers took photos of them taking the selfies. They are great fun! My favorite ones though are of my husband and our daughter redoing the partner statue with my husband on his knees with his shoes under his knees and our daughter as Walt. They are so funny and cute! Have fun with the photopass photographers. They can make the best memories.

Some of them are great and will play with you with the poses others not so much i found. The grumpiest one I ever saw was at the 7 Dwarves in Florida and he was literally shouting at people ONE SHOT PER FAMILY THEN LEAVE... Momma and I were trying to get one of her on her own and one of me on my own and he shouted at us to leave :(

In Disneyland I want to get every Magic shot I can get they're so much fun :goodvibes

Some of them are great and will play with you with the poses others not so much i found. The grumpiest one I ever saw was at the 7 Dwarves in Florida and he was literally shouting at people ONE SHOT PER FAMILY THE LEAVE... Momma and I were trying to get one of her on her own and one of me on my own and he shouted at us to leave :(

In Disneyland I want to get every Magic shot I can get they're so much fun :goodvibes

We didn't have any bad photopass photographers. They all were really nice!

Tonights movie was Tinkerbell because Pixie Hollow is in the park I believe and tomorrow's movie is Finding Nemo because of the submarines... That ride will be new to me so looking forward to it :goodvibes

I also booked the LA tour and the bus for Citadel so all that's left now is to attempt to get the Walk in Walts footsteps tour next week and then transport to the airport.

When I came home from WDW in 2011 between my own cameras and photopass I had over 3000 photos and 6 hours of video footage. I may get a tiny bit snap happy in the parks :rolleyes1

Oh my...yours is another thread I have been MIA since August on. I am horrible and really sorry.

It does sound like plans are coming together nicely.

I can't really comment on the tours since I have never done any in CA.

PP - just like in WDW is great. However, for me it always seems like there are less opportunities.

Trader Sams - Just as others have stated...no reservations needed but be prepared to wait for a table.

DTD - I am not sure if you are planning a full day there. For me though, it seems like there is not enough to do in DTD for a full day. Course... I suppose if you did some serious shopping there might be.

Bows - LOVE THEM

Movie nights - So cool! Just as with everything though...since August I am too far behind on tv watching to implement movie night. I wish I could though since that is a fun way to count down to a trip. Do you theme your meal? We did that for one trip... move and a themed meal. It was fun!

Won't be long!

Oh my...yours is another thread I have been MIA since August on. I am horrible and really sorry.

It does sound like plans are coming together nicely.

I can't really comment on the tours since I have never done any in CA.
Only two more things to book :goodvibes and I'm off work on Monday so I can try book the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour :goodvibes

PP - just like in WDW is great. However, for me it always seems like there are less opportunities.
I plan on stopping for literally every single photographer we see lol! I want every magic shot I can get :lmao:

Trader Sams - Just as others have stated...no reservations needed but be prepared to wait for a table.

DTD - I am not sure if you are planning a full day there. For me though, it seems like there is not enough to do in DTD for a full day. Course... I suppose if you did some serious shopping there might be.

I changed the plans a tiny bit in my head for that. We're not going to the outlets until the Sunday and have the DTD Disney day planned for the Friday before. There's a Disney outlet so I don't want to buy alot in Disney in case some of the stuff I want is at the outlets cheaper.

The new plan in my head for that day is if the scrump vinyl is released I'll go get it while Momma sleeps in. Then we can rest or hang out by the pool for a while that day and thinking Trader Sams for dinner and going to see Big Hero 6 presuming it will be on in the cinema. We can still use the time to browse the shops in DTD a bit as well but I know it won't take all day either :)

Bows - LOVE THEM
Thanks.

Movie nights - So cool! Just as with everything though...since August I am too far behind on tv watching to implement movie night. I wish I could though since that is a fun way to count down to a trip. Do you theme your meal? We did that for one trip... move and a themed meal. It was fun!

Won't be long!
I don't do themed food because I'm to lazy :lmao: Most of the movies I've picked a related to rides in the parks or something that is in the parks.
Last three days I haev Beauty and the beast (beast library,) Cinderella (carousel) and tonight was Pinocchio (pinocchio ride :goodvibes

24 days :yay:

I like the way you vacation!!!

:thumbsup2

Thanks :goodvibes Momma doesn't like it... I pretty much go walk walk, photo, walk walk, photo. She's like why do you need photos of everything and I'm like a it's Disney and b Trip report :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks :goodvibes Momma doesn't like it... I pretty much go walk walk, photo, walk walk, photo. She's like why do you need photos of everything and I'm like a it's Disney and b Trip report :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

My family is the exact same way!

I have some really excellent photos of their backs.

;)

My family is the exact same way!

I have some really excellent photos of their backs.

;)

I love photos like that. I've some of Momma standing at walls looking really bored :rotfl: How can you not want a million photos of stuff like the castle and mickey mouse though :confused3

I got it I got it :cool1:
Got the Walk in Walts footsteps tour that I wanted today :banana:

Now the only thing that needs to be booked is the bus to the airport.

I am glad that you managed to get this booked.

Corinna

I started panicking on the phone because I was getting confused of the dates. Then I rang at what should have been 8am on the button for them and the CM was like eh just give me a second to see if there's any time available that day. I was like :scared1: it can't be full it's 8am. Was all ok though :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter