The I am a pirate/fireman, I am not a hijacker thread, all about nothing in general

Most people are all for Anzac day, and Australia Day, it's just the idiots out there that seem to have something against it... :confused3

Even when I was in high school if a friend passed me a letter with bad grammar or spelling mistakes I'd get out a red pen, correct it and give it back. It drove me crazy! :lmao:

I try not to correct people on FB or forums though, you never know what could lie behind it...

*NB* I read through my post several times just to make sure I wasn't posting anything stupid... I'm still not sure :rotfl:

Most people are all for Anzac day, and Australia Day, it's just the idiots out there that seem to have something against it... :confused3

Even when I was in high school if a friend passed me a letter with bad grammar or spelling mistakes I'd get out a red pen, correct it and give it back. It drove me crazy! :lmao:

I try not to correct people on FB or forums though, you never know what could lie behind it...

*NB* I read through my post several times just to make sure I wasn't posting anything stupid... I'm still not sure :rotfl:

LOL I talk then think, it causes all sorts of hoohah

Bad grammar, I am not the greatest, but it drives me nuts to see something that is just totally wrong
Of and have are completely different words!

Re ANZAC day, this tool says ANZAC day is for remembrance, reflection but not for pride.
So no pride for our fallen, retired and serving on ANZAC day?
I'd love to see the fallout if he walked into an RSL and told them he wasn't proud of them serving their country, wasn't proud of them for sacrificing everything that they did.
Of course it's a day to remember, but it's also a day to appreciate our armed forces, served and currently serving, and a day to show gratitude and pride.

:offtopic:
had a telemarketer ring me, from South Melbourne he tells me, not what company, but he says he's from South Melbourne.
Very hard to understand, so I said to him "i'm sorry, I don't understand why you're ringing me" so he starts talking louder and slower (I still couldn't understand).
I could write a Seinfeld episode about it :laughing:

I wish I could, but I'd better not.

I just tweeted with a hash tag of Anzacpride and some numb nuts tweeted me back and says ANZAC day is not a day for pride.

Ummmm serious?

Not allowed to be proud of our fallen, returned and serving service men and women?

why are people against ANZAC day...? it baffles me.

i'm with batty mum - high treason!!!

I'm :confused3 why would any Aussie or Kiwi be against ANZAC day? This baffles me.

There are weirdo's everywhere.

On an ANZAC side note.... I just had to go and pick DS up from his school hospital. They had an ANZAC service and were standing outside for a long time in the sun and he threw up and almost fainted. He was not well at all, I think it was heat stroke. The nurse said that out of all the boys she had there in the hosptial, DS was by far the worse, she was quite worried for a while, she said, after he first came in.

But we are home now and he has just consumed an easter bunny (a chocolate one... not the real easter bunny.... will our easter stockpile ever end) and has lost the pale grey colour and is looking much better!

I'm :confused3 why would any Aussie or Kiwi be against ANZAC day? This baffles me.

There are weirdo's everywhere.

On an ANZAC side note.... I just had to go and pick DS up from his school hospital. They had an ANZAC service and were standing outside for a long time in the sun and he threw up and almost fainted. He was not well at all, I think it was heat stroke. The nurse said that out of all the boys she had there in the hosptial, DS was by far the worse, she was quite worried for a while, she said, after he first came in.

But we are home now and he has just consumed an easter bunny (a chocolate one... not the real easter bunny.... will our easter stockpile ever end) and has lost the pale grey colour and is looking much better!

How long were they standing outside for?
Poor little thing, glad he didn't eat the real easter bunny though :laughing:

One more thing, my DS has his first loose tooth :( he growing up

How long were they standing outside for?
Poor little thing, glad he didn't eat the real easter bunny though :laughing:

One more thing, my DS has his first loose tooth :( he growing up

:rotfl2: Yes he would have had a bit too much fur in his teeth if he'd been munching on the real easter bunny.

They were standing for about an hour and a half when it happened, in the sun, in formal winter uniform, on a hot day, like sardines. Horrendous thing was, he said, he couldn't see, everything went blurry and he just threw up :scared1: right there in crowd/line :scared1: :sick: I said what about everyone around you. He said they just moved. Then someone grabbed him and took him to the side, where a teacher took him to sit down where he was sick again before they got him to the school hospital. He said it was really hot.

Man I used to go to a Catholic school, I can't tell you the amount of times people around me vomited or fainted during a long sermon, summer was usually worse then winter because we all stood the whole way through it, winter we usually sat on the ground and huddled for warmth :laughing:

However I remember one year - probably ANZAC day because we were on the ground - we must have sat there for hours, because when I tried to stand up I found I had no feeling in my legs and fell straight back down again... :lmao: Everyone just stood back and looked at me funny :blush:

I'd like to take this time to thank a few very special people in my life...

my gynaecologist
my step instructor
my pedicurist
and the girl who makes my coffee in the morning @ the station if I have to catch an early train....
without you all I would be nothing...but a fireman pirate: (to lazy to find fireman smilee thingy)

I'd like to take this time to thank a few very special people in my life...

my gynaecologist
my step instructor
my pedicurist
and the girl who makes my coffee in the morning @ the station if I have to catch an early train....
without you all I would be nothing...but a fireman pirate: (to lazy to find fireman smilee thingy)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I know when im having a bad day i just need to come to this part of the boards to have me :laughing::laughing::laughing: in no time :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I know when im having a bad day i just need to come to this part of the boards to have me :laughing::laughing::laughing: in no time :)

OK ladies, I think WAM is calling us all a joke....

Q.What do you call a fish with 2 eyes?
A. FIISH..:rotfl:

now THATS a joke pirate:

we're here to help:thumbsup2

Just heard another good one..........

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him
in.:rotfl:

or this one popcorn::

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. "My dog is cross-eyed, is
there anything you can do for him?" "Well," said the vet, "let's have
a look at him". So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he
checks his teeth. Finally, the vet says, "I'm going to have to put
him down." "What? Because he's cross-eyed?"
"No, because he's really heavy".

I crack myself up!

OK ladies, I think WAM is calling us all a joke....

Q.What do you call a fish with 2 eyes?
A. FIISH..:rotfl:

now THATS a joke pirate:

just read this out to carlo... asked him the joke and he guessed it :( :(

spoilsport!!!!!

glad we've got some lols happening.

i'm trying to order pizza for dinner as i'm ill and couldn't be bothered cooking.
their website is down.

it's like the universe is trying to tell me something i don't want to hear :)

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the
craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your
kayak and heat it too.

yep....I'm here all week:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter