The I am a pirate/fireman, I am not a hijacker thread, all about nothing in general

I was originally disappointed that we didn't subscribe to the movie channels, then I realised that I have every Disney movie any way, and therefore don't need the channel :lmao:

Monday night and it's a long week ahead.

So.....what's everyone doing for the long weekend? Anyone have plans?

Me? I think I'm doing a staycation.

I also have Friday off :D and my ADR window opens on Thursday night, so I hope I wake up on Friday morning basking in the knowledge that I secured everything I was after lol

Other than that - chores... :( I've been working on a collage of about 60 photo frames filled with paper I bought from my Japan trip, so I'm hoping they all get up on the wall. And I might update my TR...hehehe...

I also have Friday off :D and my ADR window opens on Thursday night, so I hope I wake up on Friday morning basking in the knowledge that I secured everything I was after lol

Other than that - chores... :( I've been working on a collage of about 60 photo frames filled with paper I bought from my Japan trip, so I'm hoping they all get up on the wall. And I might update my TR...hehehe...

Looking forward to the TR update.
Good luck with your ADRS.

I took Friday off as well. :thumbsup2

We are all heading down the coast for the long weekend. DH goes most weekends but I stay behind and do the football/dance/work support. It will be the last chance I get to go before our holiday. This is the only weekend DS football team has a bye (so grateful it fell on the long weekend) I am hoping it will be great weather so that DH will go out fishing, the kids will go off and play and I will sit on the deck and do some much needed study. My study has really suffered this semester as I keep getting sidetracked with disney research. :confused3 not sure why;)

What things do you all have planned for this weekend.

We're heading to Sydney on Saturday for a Christening on Sunday, and sticking around for a Doug Anthony All Stars concert on Tuesday night :hyper:

We are all heading down the coast for the long weekend. DH goes most weekends but I stay behind and do the football/dance/work support. It will be the last chance I get to go before our holiday. This is the only weekend DS football team has a bye (so grateful it fell on the long weekend) I am hoping it will be great weather so that DH will go out fishing, the kids will go off and play and I will sit on the deck and do some much needed study. My study has really suffered this semester as I keep getting sidetracked with disney research. :confused3 not sure why;)

What things do you all have planned for this weekend.

Enjoy!

So tell us what you got up to. :hyper:

How I wish it was exciting enough to mention. :rotfl:

Although I did buy a new camera. I like my Sony RX100 and use it 90% of the time. So I decided I only really need a different camera to give me zoom when I'm wildlife spotting. I think the Panasonic FZ70 is about to be superceeded, so in the weekend I found it for half price in a local store. I normally take my camera buying much more seriously, but I'm pulling in the purse strings a bit at present, and this was one of the cheapest superzoom bridge cameras I could find. With the exception of low-lights, which bridge cameras never do well with, I am actually surprised by just how well it's taking pics. DH played around with it yesterday afternoon and discovered that on the tripod, the full 60x zoom is still very clear. Plus it does excellent panoramics.

I'm hoping with that much zoom I will be able to spot some bears or wolves. :thumbsup2

Congrats on the new camera, Wanderlust. Glad you've found something that gives you the zoom you want. :thumbsup2

I just noticed that the E channel is doing a half hour special on the new Diagon Alley in 45mins time.

Not sure if it will be any good, or if it's on in Australia or just NZ. But thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

Thanks Wanderlust!

It absolutely is on here in Australia. I've set it to record so we can all watch it together later.

Damn, wish I could watch but I don't have foxtel. I did watch the webcasts yesterday and was blown away by the size of the expansion!

Is it the Red Carpet event? I think it might be on at 5 pm (3 minutes) as well.
Bit late, but yes it was the Red Carpet event, I didn't see that it was on at 5 as well. I'm recording it, have never been to US but curious about this and maybe one day I'll check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter