The Honeymooners Actress Joyce Randolph Passes Away at 99

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom is a big fan of The Honeymooners and LOVES watching reruns of the show sometimes and today it was announced that Joyce Randolph has died at the age of 99 and it's hard to believe that this lady had so much talent in TV and on The Honeymooners Joyce really showed it well. I wonder if the channel METV will have a The Honeymooners marathon to honor this talented actress. Was Joyce Randolph the only living The Honeymooners star? Because I know Jackie Gleason and Audrey Meadows died at the same time in 1995

My mom is a big fan of The Honeymooners and LOVES watching reruns of the show sometimes and today it was announced that Joyce Randolph has died at the age of 99 and it's hard to believe that this lady had so much talent in TV and on The Honeymooners Joyce really showed it well. I wonder if the channel METV will have a The Honeymooners marathon to honor this talented actress. Was Joyce Randolph the only living The Honeymooners star? Because I know Jackie Gleason and Audrey Meadows died at the same time in 1995
Jackie Gleason and Audrey Meadows died several years apart. I’m not sure when Art Carny died.

Oh wow. I didn’t realize that any of the main characters were still around. The Honeymooners was often shown on reruns when I was young. And one station later started a Honeymooners marathon on New Year’s Day.

I wonder if the DVD sets of The Honeymooners will be cheaper to find due to Joyce Randolph's passing. Because my mom has always wanted to own The Honeymooners on DVD but the complete set was always expensive to buy? Will The Honeymooners DVD sets become scarce to find due to Joyce Randolph's passing?

I wonder if the DVD sets of The Honeymooners will be cheaper to find due to Joyce Randolph's passing. Because my mom has always wanted to own The Honeymooners on DVD but the complete set was always expensive to buy? Will The Honeymooners DVD sets become scarce to find due to Joyce Randolph's passing?

I can’t speak to future scarcity but a set of 39 episodes currently ranges in price from $17.50 to $26.00. Maybe buy one now and hide it away until your mother’s birthday?

https://www.amazon.com/Honeymooners-Classic-39-Episodes/dp/B0000BV1XX

Thanks for the laughs, Ms. Randolph!

Saw this news yesterday myself. Love the Honeymooners. I did not realize she was still alive. 99...wow.

Thanks for the laughs and RIP Joyce Randolph.

When you're shopping, make sure it's the "Classic 39," the episodes that they show in reruns. There are lots of cheap Honeymooners sets out there which are, let's say, not as classic as those wonderful episodes. This is the one you want; you can probably get one on eBay for cheap.

Honeymooners: 39 Episodes

My dad was even surprised that Joyce Randolph was still living at 99. I was hoping she would be 100 this year but sadly that's not possible now. Joyce was also a soap opera star best known for being in the soap opera The Doctors. I do hope METV does a cool tribute in Joyce's honor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter