The Ho Ho Ho Here We Go Pre Trippie

emanlu

Mouseketeer
We are off on the 15th November so thought it was about time I did a pre trippie!

Cast

Me Kathryn aka Mummmmmm
DD1 Anna - 6 (partly a trip for her birthday)
DD2 Lucy - 5
(we are all on our second trip to DLRP)
Big Granny - Jennifer - my mum coming to see what all the fuss is about (first trip to Paris although she has been to Florida once many years ago).

I took the girls on my own in April and we enjoyed it so much I decided we just had to go back again to see the park in Christmas season:santa: . DD1's birthday is two days after we come back so this is her birthday treat.

We leave home about 8am on Saturday 15th November flying Easyjet from Belfast to Paris, we should be in Paris just after 1pm and I have booked RS transports to pick us up as the VEA was a bit of a farce the last time.

We are staying in Seqouia Lodge in a Montana Room, just the same as we did at Easter again for three nights. I know the parks will be busy Saturday and Sunday so just hope to take in the atmosphere and not worry about getting too many rides in, we will use EMH on Sun and Mon to our advantage and do plenty then.

I have just booked The Steakhouse Brunch for Sunday at and Cafe Mickey for Monday evening. We have half board plus vouchers booked but I still haven't decided when we are going to use the third one for at the minute I think it is a toss up between Annettes the day we arrive or the Lucy Nugget the day we leave.

We are booked on a 10pm flight home so will have most of Tuesday in the park before having to pack up and go home. Hopefully we will have no flight delays on the way home so should be back in Belfast by 10.20pm and home again for about 11.30. At least this time I will have my mum to help if the girls fall asleep on the plane on the way home.

:banana: All excited now as it is only 10 sleeps!:banana:

Sounds a good plan to me, you'll have a great time :banana: :banana:

sounds like a great plan. i think i over planned my last trip *** i didnt do half of what i had planned lol

you are there the same time as us so might see you there

Have a great time

Sounds great!! Not long to wait now:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter