The HHN22 when are ya going list

yes, some homies have done that before.

book a tour then invite others to join in and help share the costs.

First timers going October 18,19,20, 21. Psyched! Trying it withought express pass though. Anyone know about the crowds this time of year?

First timers going October 18,19,20, 21. Psyched! Trying it withought express pass though. Anyone know about the crowds this time of year?
Crowds for HHN or during the day?

HHN is always crowded...more so on the weekends but during the day the parks are fairly quiet.

During the day. We are arriving on Thursday and doing HHN22 on Thursday night. Are the HHN crowds lighter during the week? Friday well be at US and Saturday and Sunday IOA. Can't wait:cool1:

During the day. We are arriving on Thursday and doing HHN22 on Thursday night. Are the HHN crowds lighter during the week? Friday well be at US and Saturday and Sunday IOA. Can't wait:cool1:

the parks are decent during the week on thursdays as long as you aren't there during hell week.

for hhn, thursdays can become crowded.
it depends on the date you are going.

Mr Duck, can you add two more items to my dates?

booked a private RIP vip tour for friday, Oct 5th.
booked the UTH tour for the 4th, morning set.

anyone else out there doing uth then?

Mr Duck, can you add two more items to my dates?

booked a private RIP vip tour for friday, Oct 5th.
booked the UTH tour for the 4th, morning set.

anyone else out there doing uth then?

Unrelated question....

How the hell did you get Un-Boo-Boo'd??

:lmao::lmao:

Unrelated question....

How the hell did you get Un-Boo-Boo'd??

:lmao::lmao:

i posted 3 times on that thread and gave my word to never ever listen to kimmie again in my life.

this morning the evil spell was lifted and i got all my tags and colors back.

i didn't make it a joke request. i made two statements and one please, please beg.

so, i won't be returning to that thread, that would be inviting all the mackey boo boos to return.
i wanted to go back there and thank the tag fairy but it might be too risky.

i think after the one gal has her little boo boo, and the thread starts to slow down, all the original tags will be removed.
but, that is only my thought as i don't know how the tag fairy operates.

i posted 3 times on that thread and gave my word to never ever listen to kimmie again in my life.

this morning the evil spell was lifted and i got all my tags and colors back.

i didn't make it a joke request. i made two statements and one please, please beg.

so, i won't be returning to that thread, that would be inviting all the mackey boo boos to return.
i wanted to go back there and thank the tag fairy but it might be too risky.

i think after the one gal has her little boo boo, and the thread starts to slow down, all the original tags will be removed.
but, that is only my thought as i don't know how the tag fairy operates.

:lmao:

I saw the promises, just wasn't sure if that was what did the trick.

And here I am with my boo boo thanks to my attempts to AVOID the boo boo-ness...

OK.... Back on topic....

Think I've finally decided I'm doing the FF+EX for my dates. :goodvibes Just need to actually make the purchase sometime in the near future.

i was on a thread when you got the 2 kewl tags.
then i was on a thread when i saw you went to boo boo land..

hopefully, your tags will return.

Super excited, just booked our trip for HHN. Staying at the Royal Pacific for 4 nights. Doing Mickey's Not So Scary, then HHN, and then food and wine. Should be an amazing trip. I have never been to a HHN but am really excited for Silent Hill and Walking Dead.

Do they have a full list of houses and scarezones yet? Also any tips for a first timer? :)

Super excited, just booked our trip for HHN. Staying at the Royal Pacific for 4 nights. Doing Mickey's Not So Scary, then HHN, and then food and wine. Should be an amazing trip. I have never been to a HHN but am really excited for Silent Hill and Walking Dead.

Do they have a full list of houses and scarezones yet? Also any tips for a first timer? :)

First timer! :)

You'll love it!

Make sure you are in the park during the day and not leave! You will have to head to the Stay and Scream area and you get an early start to the houses!

Apart from HHN, I'm also doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and Howl-o-Scream!

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Do they have a full list of houses and scarezones yet? :)

release of the information will be on august 30th.

check the hhn website that date.

i'll be up on the 29th for it.
rumor has it could be released at midnight/30th.

Marquibiri said:
First timer! :)

You'll love it!

Make sure you are in the park during the day and not leave! You will have to head to the Stay and Scream area and you get an early start to the houses!

Apart from HHN, I'm also doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and Howl-o-Scream!

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Yep first timer, we also have never stayed onsite at universal so we are looking forward to comparing that to our other experiences.

I didn't even know about howl-o-scream is it worth the drive down to tampa?

Thanks for the advice, we will definitely be there all day, to be honest my wife is more of the haunted house person, me and my friend will need to be plenty inebriated to endure :)

:lmao:

I saw the promises, just wasn't sure if that was what did the trick.

And here I am with my boo boo thanks to my attempts to AVOID the boo boo-ness...

OK.... Back on topic....

Think I've finally decided I'm doing the FF+EX for my dates. :goodvibes Just need to actually make the purchase sometime in the near future.

i know nothing of missing tags or boo-boo's but I will say that current tag is a fast one;)

ok, back to business...

Oh Donald (keeper of the thread) would u please add Private RIP 10/5 to my listing?

we are going for our 3 year running between 27th sept and 11th oct. looking forward to it as it looks like there's going to be some fun houses compared to last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter