The Great Movie Ride Fastpass for August 13

Dismomof2boys

Disney World Veteran
We are driving from Michigan and arriving late night on August 12th. We were planning on relaxing our first day which happens to be the 13th. Now, with the Great Movie Ride closing on the 13th, I was going to add an extra day onto our 8 day ticket package. Does anyone know if there are any FP's still available for the GMR on the 13th? I don't want to add a day and then find out there are none left. We will only be going to HS for that ride.

As soon as I saw the announcement I went and booked a FP for my wife and I for GMR on the 13 the. Just went now and clicked to modify it but no more times are available so looks like their all gone

I was planning on picking up a 4th FP for it on Aug 8. I'm not cancelling RnRC/toy story for it (splitting up based on kids heights). So, it looks like stand by.

Aug 8 probably won't be a problem. It's just the 13th (last day) that has no FP availability. We had FP for 8/13 but when we saw they were all gone (we tried to adjust our time) we cancelled and switched two of our days. Not sure I need to be there on the last day if it's going to be so crowded that there is no FP for GMR. Good luck to those of you heading to HS 8/13.

Aug 8 probably won't be a problem. It's just the 13th (last day) that has no FP availability. We had FP for 8/13 but when we saw they were all gone (we tried to adjust our time) we cancelled and switched two of our days. Not sure I need to be there on the last day if it's going to be so crowded that there is no FP for GMR. Good luck to those of you heading to HS 8/13.

Yesterday the wait times for the ride exceeded an hour. I can't imagine how bad it will be on the last day.

I wish that we could see it once more. I agree - good luck to those who will be there.

Do you think they will sell shirts, like they had for Wishes, and Osborne lights?

Do you think they will sell shirts, like they had for Wishes, and Osborne lights?
I'm assuming there will be online at least, there was a Tower of Terror shirt for the closing in California.

There's also no FP+ available Saturday 8/12 as well. My other HS day for my trip Thursday 8/10 still has times available, I'm debating just biting the bullet and switching my TSMM fastpass.

I wish that we could see it once more. I agree - good luck to those who will be there.

Us too. We arrive for our vacation on 8/22 and I knew it was closing and was so forward to riding it a few more times. They announced the closing so late. I am really sad about it closing. My whole family loved the ride.

I'm assuming there will be online at least, there was a Tower of Terror shirt for the closing in California.

There's also no FP+ available Saturday 8/12 as well. My other HS day for my trip Thursday 8/10 still has times available, I'm debating just biting the bullet and switching my TSMM fastpass.

I would switch. Toy story will have a lower wait

FPs were all gone yesterday when I looked for the 13th.

I grabbed a midday one when they announced the closing, not realizing I can't actually go that day. Glad I also got a FP for next weekend on the 5th though, I'll say goodbye then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter