The entire 'Time is not Fair' Saga is now posted on my website!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
With permission from Steve - aka Hiddenhearth - I have posted his entire, extensive trip report on my website (linked below).

Click on the cruise icon on my homepage.

Click on 'Time is not Fair' at the bottom of my DCL page.
:)

I think that Steve deserves another round of applause for a great job done for creating this entertaining report!
:Pinkbounc

I can't find the "time is not fair" anywhere on your webpage. What am I doing wrong. I clicked on the Cruise icon and got to your report, but I can't find anything with Steve's report.

Oh, well, I'll just read it on the boards.

Lisa:)

Originally posted by Familyof6
I can't find the "time is not fair" anywhere on your webpage. What am I doing wrong. I clicked on the Cruise icon and got to your report, but I can't find anything with Steve's report.

Oh, well, I'll just read it on the boards.

Lisa:)

Click on the Cruise icon then scroll down the page. You'll see 'Time is not Fair' (an entertaining DCL trip report by Hiddenhearth). HTH

I had done that, but the links ended with Eastern Itninerary. I checked yesterday and the link was there then. Something was messed up at first.

Thanks again,
Lisa :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter