The early dining choice was very easy to book

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Why have I been reading that the early dining is hard to get? I reserved on New Years Eve (11 months out) for our Nov 30th cruise. We couldnt get our first choice of staterooms but we did get the early dining without any problem. Why am I reading that people are having trouble getting this?

We booked just over a month out.
On our last cruise we booked 6 months in advance and were able to get 1st seating. This time we'll see how 2nd seating works.
We're travelling with my MIL and I think this will work out great.

imgoingtodisney,
What a great New Years Present!
Have a great trip and lots of fun planning!

Lana

It all depends on when you book and how full your cruise is. November 30th is off season and booking 11 months in advance is generally plenty of time to get early dining if desired on an off-season cruise. Not everyone books for the off season or that early. :)

We booked last month for a early March cruise and were told that we are wait-listed for early seating. Hopefully, it'll come through, because with our 18-month old, I don't think there's much of a chance that he'll be awake for the 8:30 seating. Oh well, if it doesn't come through before we leave, I'll just make sure to be one of the first in line to beg and plead for a change at the dining ressie desk. :)

Steve H~ Make sure to take your DS with you! Who could resist that sweet smile? Thanks for posting the cute picture! :)

Thanks bizybea! :):) I've been meaning to update the picture, but thanks for the compliment. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter