The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

They usually pick the date about a year in advance. It's not an official Disney thing, so up to people running the website. For DLR, they always do Sundays in spring and Fridays in the fall-that way people with APs aren't blocked out. I don't know the methodology for WDW dates.

Thanks.

This is the link to the organizer's website: http://dapperday.com

Under a tab that is titled next events it will tell you the dates for the Fall and Spring outings which are announced about a year in advance. You can also book through them for special rates at WDW, I opted to book directly through Disney. They do a day in EPCOT as well that looks incredible and they did a cocktail party at the Living Seas. Definitely do it! They also have an instagram they post on pretty frequently.
Thanks!

Between 8/1 and 8/7 still have all styles but not in all sizes (DSis wanted to try the tiki but they didn't have it in M... ended up buying the TOT and Snow White ones)

Between 8/1 and 8/7 still have all styles but not in all sizes (DSis wanted to try the tiki but they didn't have it in M... ended up buying the TOT and Snow White ones)

would love to see a pic of the snow white on her.
how did she find the sizing for both dresses - different/same? sizes as expected (lots of reports of them being on the smaller side)

I think the dresses are cute. But I was wondering if everyone wears them in their regular day to day life at home?

I bought 3 - Tiki, Minnie and Belle. Tiki I will definitely wear outside Disney! Planning to wear to an outdoor horse race/tailgate this fall. And will definitely wear for Disney date nights!
Planning to wear Minnie into parks in Dec to get pic with classic Minnie at Epcot. This dress would be harder to wear outside of Disney because it's more in your face Disney. But would also wear on Disney date nights!
The Belle I'm planning to wear into the parks to get pics with Belle at Epcot and then to meet Gaston and eat at BOG! It's subtle enough I would wear outside of Disney.

would love to see a pic of the snow white on her.
how did she find the sizing for both dresses - different/same? sizes as expected (lots of reports of them being on the smaller side)
If fit true to size on her idk if she'll let me post pics on the board but if you DM me I can give you her name on Instagram

This dress looks great on you!

Are they all dry clean only? If yes, then none will be populating my wardrobe.
Thank you! I'm not sure if they are all dry clean only. I was actually surprised that it was - it's 97% cotton, 3% spandex and I thought that would have been washable (cold water, lie flat to dry).

Cinderella was $198, but it had fancier lace.

I wasn't really a fan of Cinderella when I saw it in the stores. It looked to me like a little girl's dress-up dress. Too fancy to wear everyday. It didn't seem like it'd be very versatile.

I wasn't really a fan of Cinderella when I saw it in the stores. It looked to me like a little girl's dress-up dress. Too fancy to wear everyday. It didn't seem like it'd be very versatile.

my thoughts as well. wish I did have a place that would work, but its definitely not going to work....

This may be a silly question, but the dresses have the built in layers underneath right? I am seriously considering the Minnie dress as my plan was to do Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year, but wasn't sure if I would need to put a crinoline underneath. The price isn't as bad if the skirt comes full like that (although how I will stuff it in my suitcase going home is another question).

This may be a silly question, but the dresses have the built in layers underneath right? I am seriously considering the Minnie dress as my plan was to do Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year, but wasn't sure if I would need to put a crinoline underneath. The price isn't as bad if the skirt comes full like that (although how I will stuff it in my suitcase going home is another question).

If it doesn't come with a crinoline, they're pretty cheap, I found one for about $10 on Amazon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter