The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh Annie - fly west and tear the place up why don't you!!

You aren't staying at the Radisson pre-cruise are you!?:confused3 ;)

Cheri - I am so glad the artwork is OK. Dumpsterized would have been bad. Perhaps that dealer should change their "found in trunk" policy.:headache:

Anyone ever given their child albuterol!? Holy Cow. Linden is wired. And the Dr. wants me to give her another does BEFORE she goes to bed. Um...if I do that there will be no point in putting her to bed. She won't be sleeping!!

It's going to be another long night I am afraid.

Is it vacation time yet?

How do you get a baby to inhale Albuterol? (it tastes horrible) Poor bebee must be hackin or trying to anyway.

I think I will actually watch TWO days of tv this week. AI tonight and LOST is Thursday! :woohoo: go 'way leave 'lone! Momma busy! And don't spill my glass of wine on your way out thank you very much :rolleyes1

Where's is Beano? Can he come out and play?

How do you get a baby to inhale Albuterol? (it tastes horrible) Poor bebee must be hackin or trying to anyway.

I think I will actually watch TWO days of tv this week. AI tonight and LOST is Thursday! :woohoo: go 'way leave 'lone! Momma busy! And don't spill my glass of wine on your way out thank you very much :rolleyes1

No Albuterol here - sorry poor baby Linden!

WHY did they move LOST to Thurs.?! I mean hasn't it ALWAYS been on Wed.? We have way too much stuff going on for Thurs.! Thurs. does not work for me!:sad2: It is going to have to be a TIVO event for us!! And who knows WHEN we'll watch it?!

PC2_6_34.jpg

Mornin' Peeps!

You called me a tease....come on!!!

I am not so sure that we can use heat as an excuse to not do something on this cruise. We are obviously going in July and will have to endure some crazy tempuratures (not that it will be much cooler at home). We need to adorn our sunscreen, hats and tshirts and sit in the darn pool. We should have enough people to take it over for the week. It is our ship after all. Its not like there will be other people there or anything. ;)

Ah TZM...

I like the way you think!

In fact, I was just online shopping for bathing suits and summer clothes for the girls. Lands End is clearing out last years stuff! Old Navy though...guess I can just go to the mall. The cutest bathing suit in Linden's size is out of stock.:mad:

Gots pirate gear! And some other secrety type things for some people I know.:rolleyes1 What does that leave?

Gallon of sunscreen and new bar dancin' jammies.:thumbsup2

Cheri - my friends daughter volunteered to come aboard as our nanny! Gotta run that one by Neil. How many people can you stuff into a cat 8!?:scared:

Actually if you let little baby suck/gnaw on the nebulizer - she gets enough! Leetle baby started wheezing overnight for no good reason. Apparently there is a viral bronchi-ol-itis and RSV going around our area so they sent in a test for that. She has passed out now. Sleeping. Have to go wake her up or she will not sleep tonight and that is bad for mommy.

Welp Neil just got home. Best go say hello. Be back later if I can.

I am back!:woohoo: And nobody is here.:sad:

It's official. Dr. just called. Linden has RSV. So tomorrow I go pick up the nebulizer. And Neil goes to San Diego.:headache:

Send latte fairy dust this way!! There is likely to be one tired, cranky mommy here.

Can we go yet?

OH poor Linden! Hope things are better this morning.

And RJ, I have a complaint on that picture....whats with the clouds??? :scared1: Gotta get rid of those! ;)

The last time I cruised in July(and went to WDW for a day before) it was actually great weather, very comfortable (for a cold blooded person like me). However, back home here it was unbelieveably hot and humid. We called home to check on the kids and I thought they were all going to pass out. Also, another time I went to WDW in March it was mid 80s in Orlando and high 80s here one day. I have a knack for finding colder weather. ;)

TRM: what is RSV? I know of VCR and RV but I'm guess they are not related? respiratory spasmotic venitilation baby no cooperatingitis? Oh, Bebee Pirate Linden Puleeezzze sleep for Mommy! (Listen to Auntie Cheri and Auntie Ronnie will buy you a car when you are 16 :rotfl: )

email me you must on this neighbor's daughter before Neil puts foot down thru floor!:rolleyes1

Katie: there shall be no clouds on our July cruise. As TZM has so astutely pointed out, it is our boat and we simply won't allow it. Who has an in with the Big Guy?

As for heat stoppin gour activities? HA! What activities were those again? I seem to recall our grand activity being the big walk from the ship to Heads Up:laughing: Do more this time we must.

ok, ok back to work: laundry is following me out of the laundry room. Oh Gremlins!

TRM: what is RSV? I know of VCR and RV but I'm guess they are not related? respiratory spasmotic venitilation baby no cooperatingitis? Oh, Bebee Pirate Linden Puleeezzze sleep for Mommy! (Listen to Auntie Cheri and Auntie Ronnie will buy you a car when you are 16 :rotfl: )

email me you must on this neighbor's daughter before Neil puts foot down thru floor!:rolleyes1

Katie: there shall be no clouds on our July cruise. As TZM has so astutely pointed out, it is our boat and we simply won't allow it. Who has an in with the Big Guy?

As for heat stoppin gour activities? HA! What activities were those again? I seem to recall our grand activity being the big walk from the ship to Heads Up:laughing: Do more this time we must.

ok, ok back to work: laundry is following me out of the laundry room. Oh Gremlins!

:rotfl: Oh Cheri you make me chuckle today. Thanks. I will send an email. Wonder if Neil would really go for that?? My friend said she would pay for her daughters airfare!! OK so who has room in stateroom for lovely teenager?

strike that.............reverse it! ;)

Oh - you all don't have to fight over who buys the car. Remember, Uncle TZM has those magic codes. So maybe you can just split the cost.;)

Starbucks pixiedust on it's way............:wizard:

poor lil' Linden...:hug:

THANK YOU! :hug:

OH poor Linden! Hope things are better this morning.

And RJ, I have a complaint on that picture....whats with the clouds??? :scared1: Gotta get rid of those! ;)

The last time I cruised in July(and went to WDW for a day before) it was actually great weather, very comfortable (for a cold blooded person like me). However, back home here it was unbelieveably hot and humid. We called home to check on the kids and I thought they were all going to pass out. Also, another time I went to WDW in March it was mid 80s in Orlando and high 80s here one day. I have a knack for finding colder weather. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes and yes to be controlling the heat. Me no likey the humidity. Makes hair boufy!

So let's see...Annie is a hotel jinx but one heck of a packer, Katie contols the weather and TZM is going to take over the pool.

SWEET!! This cruise is gonna RULE!

Hi ya'll...

RSV - we never had that one - but that's a respritory infection or something, right?

I am glad someone is in control of the weather! Could they turn down the wind & make it spring already?! We are under 6 mo. away now right?! TRM you crack me up with the bathing suit shopping already! OH, and a gallon of sunscreen?! Not quite a gallon for me...but I DO have to bring an ASSORTMENT of SPF's! I have to have like a 4 or a 6 if I'm only out for a little while. Well, actually 8 is probably my most commonly used if I'm out for the whole day. But then sometimes I'll bump up to a 15 if I feel like I'm overdoing it (like if I'm at the beach & I'm there all day every day). I only do a 30 on myself if I'm like in Aruba & sitting right on to of the equator! DS is usually a 15 or a 30 (depends how long he's out). And DH is fair so he's USUALLY a 30 but sometimes a 15. Anybody else remember the days of baby oil?!:rotfl:

Me! I remember baby oil! And sitting on the roof of our apartment complex in college (so we were closer to the sun?:lmao: ). Sunscreen... hummm must look into that.... should probably use that on children, yes? Cas is my leetle cocoa bean starting about May. T never takes off his shirt.

Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. RSV causes infection of the lungs and breathing passages...Almost all kids are infected with RSV at least once by the time they are 2 years old... (lot's of other info blah blah blah) Take care of baby Johnna and try to get some rest.

Hi ya'll...

RSV - we never had that one - but that's a respritory infection or something, right?

I am glad someone is in control of the weather! Could they turn down the wind & make it spring already?! We are under 6 mo. away now right?! TRM you crack me up with the bathing suit shopping already! OH, and a gallon of sunscreen?! Not quite a gallon for me...but I DO have to bring an ASSORTMENT of SPF's! I have to have like a 4 or a 6 if I'm only out for a little while. Well, actually 8 is probably my most commonly used if I'm out for the whole day. But then sometimes I'll bump up to a 15 if I feel like I'm overdoing it (like if I'm at the beach & I'm there all day every day). I only do a 30 on myself if I'm like in Aruba & sitting right on to of the equator! DS is usually a 15 or a 30 (depends how long he's out). And DH is fair so he's USUALLY a 30 but sometimes a 15. Anybody else remember the days of baby oil?!:rotfl:

:eek: a 4 or 6 !?? I went to dermatologist for check up - he took one look at how fair Linden and Neil are - and whips out a tube of 70!!:lmao:

T never takes off his shirt.

:rotfl:

Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. RSV causes infection of the lungs and breathing passages...Almost all kids are infected with RSV at least once by the time they are 2 years old... (lot's of other info blah blah blah) Take care of baby Johnna and try to get some rest.

Yep - thats the one. We affectionately call Linden "wheezie" or "wheezer". Poor little thing. Thanks for the well wishes and pixie dust. After the albuterol high wears off she usually sleeps for awhile.

Oh yes, the baby oil. I still have some discoloration on my arms from peeling after I got severely fried using that when I was 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter