The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi tim, welcome to the club! maybe we ll bump into each other. im at 88days. this is our yearly travel w/ friends trip.

We are staying at POP this time. We are checking in Saturday but we aren't going to a park until Monday 10/5 ... we have some family stuff going on on Saturday and Sunday.

You can certainly be added to the list! You are member # 330 :banana:

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Wow #330.. what does it take to move up the list???:scratchin

Nice to have an outlet to vent when needed!!!!!! LOL:rotfl:

Well I don't have a time machine...... but I'm good at getting Hazed!!!!!(played HS and a little college football):lmao:
wow! great trip reports! im lucky if i can sign on without messing something up!! anytime you need to vent, were here! :thumbsup2 we are getting there the 7th. were at okw. ill keep my eye open for you.

hi stranger! i didnt know you guys had a trip plained. dont forget the hot choc. this time.:lmao: i guess you have been in hiding since new years, after the usc thing and all.:lmao: i made our adrs thursday, we got into were we wnted to eat for oct. i tried the online dinning, that dont work if you have a dvc res #. it will only allow you to do the 90 day,not the 90 plus 10. anyway,hope to hear from you again before you guys go!

I have no such memory of a game taking place on New Years Day 2009 at the Rose Bowl.....I have heard that the brain is capable of forgetting really bad experiences...:lmao: I know I know that game just plain sucked:mad:
Oh well on to bigger and better things like Disney in Aug...no hot choc. on this trip. DW made ADR's at the castle this year...imagine that DW princess:and 4 boys pirate:pirate:at a princess breakfast...should be interesting:rolleyes1
I see your going in Oct. that's one of my favorite times....been there twice in October, FOOD & WINE is my favorite, with MNSSHP a close second.

I have no such memory of a game taking place on New Years Day 2009 at the Rose Bowl.....I have heard that the brain is capable of forgetting really bad experiences...:lmao: I know I know that game just plain sucked:mad:
Oh well on to bigger and better things like Disney in Aug...no hot choc. on this trip. DW made ADR's at the castle this year...imagine that DW princess:and 4 boys pirate:pirate:at a princess breakfast...should be interesting:rolleyes1
I see your going in Oct. that's one of my favorite times....been there twice in October, FOOD & WINE is my favorite, with MNSSHP a close second.
:lmao:oh yes, we have a pic of myself,dw and dd was 14 at the time' at the castle for diner! had to take the pic, it comes w/ the meal!! i love oct there, its still warm! i also like may and december. dw has been yippin about going in dec next year. i dont think i can wait 14 months between trips. :lmao:

I am pleased to say I now qualify for the DDC my lil girl was born on 07-08-09 the rest of the list is easy that was the hardest part to get. I look forward to participating in this thread.:dance3:

I am pleased to say I now qualify for the DDC my lil girl was born on 07-08-09 the rest of the list is easy that was the hardest part to get. I look forward to participating in this thread.:dance3:

2 days....what took you so long:lmao:
Congrats and here is a little Disney pixiedust: for mom and your new little princess princess: enjoy!

Congrats!!!!!

They are so much work..... but so much fun!!:goodvibes

Congats on the new DD, it will not be hard to remember the birthday!!!!!
7 8 9. Hope DW and DD are doing well>

We leave next Saturday AM @ 5. Will drive to Tallahasse to spend
the night, leave early Sunday AM to go to Universal for 2 days.

DS's wanted to go and DW won a free ticket to Universal.

Going to stay @ the Poly for the first time and can't wait to get there.

It will be a long week of Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

Better count me in the club too. I'm happy to say that I meet about 92 of the 119 criteria items. My DW, DS11 and DD8 all think I'm crazy, but they enjoy the benefits!! We're at the 90-day mark today until our next treck to 'the world'!

Congats on the new DD, it will not be hard to remember the birthday!!!!!
7 8 9. Hope DW and DD are doing well>

We leave next Saturday AM @ 5. Will drive to Tallahasse to spend
the night, leave early Sunday AM to go to Universal for 2 days.

DS's wanted to go and DW won a free ticket to Universal.

Going to stay @ the Poly for the first time and can't wait to get there.

It will be a long week of Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 i hate waiting that last week. have a good trip!! how many hour drive is it from texas to orlando?

Okay, who else besides me went to the original thread for the last few days and wondered where everyone was because you didn't notice that it had closed?

I finally had to ask DW what was going on and she told me we had reached our limit. I felt pretty dumb for a few minutes. :confused:But I quickly got over it and just kept reminding myself that I'll be watching the Irish play:shamrock: and going back to Disney in a ten day span. Life is awesome!:dancer:

Hello all, please add me to the club if there are any spots left. Great to see this many Dads joining together for the mouse.:thumbsup2

Thanks dvczerfs for letting me know the original thread had been closed, and thanks chill for setting up this new one! Been very, very busy the past few weeks guys... but will check in again from time to time. Summer has been full for us this year.

Our nephews flew out from CA to spend a couple of weeks with us (without their parents), and then my older son had Boy Scout camp for a week ( I went too since I'm the Camp Director for the Troop ) and then it was the 4th, and then my younger son had Cub Scout/Webelos Camp (he'll cross over into Boy Scouts in February) last week for 3 nights (I went to that as well, but am not in leadership for the Cub Pack...only spending my energy on the long-term membership...between the 2 boys we'll be involved with the Troop for about a dozen years... vs. what we saw with the Pack). Our Scout Troop had 85 boys and 24 adult leaders go to camp... so getting ready for that was a full-time job in itself for a couple of weeks. But it was an AWESOME time. Can't wait to go back next year with both of my sons.

Our next trip to FL is in 82 days for my birthday. Can't wait for that. It won't be a Disney trip per se, though we will be staying at Saratoga Springs. We'll visit DTD naturally, but not much else...but I WILL go into one of the Disney parks to claim the birthday gift card (I have an AP, so don't need the ticket). Our main reason for the trip down is to visit Sea World and Medieval Times... I won a combo/freebie trip that is birthday related. Didn't want to stay in the tiny room offered in the prize package at the Fairfield Inn, so I told them no thanks to that part and used a few of our DVC points for a stay at Saratoga.

I hope you all are doing well. :)

Christopher

Thanks dvczerfs for letting me know the original thread had been closed, and thanks chill for setting up this new one! Been very, very busy the past few weeks guys... but will check in again from time to time. Summer has been full for us this year.

Our nephews flew out from CA to spend a couple of weeks with us (without their parents), and then my older son had Boy Scout camp for a week ( I went too since I'm the Camp Director for the Troop ) and then it was the 4th, and then my younger son had Cub Scout/Webelos Camp (he'll cross over into Boy Scouts in February) last week for 3 nights (I went to that as well, but am not in leadership for the Cub Pack...only spending my energy on the long-term membership...between the 2 boys we'll be involved with the Troop for about a dozen years... vs. what we saw with the Pack). Our Scout Troop had 85 boys and 24 adult leaders go to camp... so getting ready for that was a full-time job in itself for a couple of weeks. But it was an AWESOME time. Can't wait to go back next year with both of my sons.

Our next trip to FL is in 82 days for my birthday. Can't wait for that. It won't be a Disney trip per se, though we will be staying at Saratoga Springs. We'll visit DTD naturally, but not much else...but I WILL go into one of the Disney parks to claim the birthday gift card (I have an AP, so don't need the ticket). Our main reason for the trip down is to visit Sea World and Medieval Times... I won a combo/freebie trip that is birthday related. Didn't want to stay in the tiny room offered in the prize package at the Fairfield Inn, so I told them no thanks to that part and used a few of our DVC points for a stay at Saratoga.

I hope you all are doing well. :)

Christopher
:thumbsup2 good to hear from you again. now that dd16 is driving and we only have a few hours to go and thats highway driving time,our summers have slowed. i made our adrs for october and my dd and i are doing the keys to the kingdom tour. dw didnt want to go,says it will spoil the magic.:rolleyes: we are looking forward to that. im a past boy scout. we had summer jamboree!!! its funny, 30 years later you still keep in touch w/some of the guys you hung out with from other troops. glad to hear from you again!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter