The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel: Daniel looked at them skeptically. "You really wanna see? It's not that cool, but okay." He took a deep breath, picked a seat across the aisle, and willed his body into that seat. He felt his body move as he heard the bang and saw a green and black cloud erupt around him. As it dissipated, Daniel was gone from the seat. He wasnt even in the dimension anymore, he was in a place comparable to a teleporter's Grand Central Station. He could see the seat in front of him and put himself there, appearing in the present. All of this took thirty seconds, maybe a minute at most.

OOC: Okay.

Alex: Alex jumped a bit in her seat getting drawn out of her thoughts by the bang and looked around seeing him in the other seat. She grins and claps," That was really cool! I wish I could do that! That could come in handy."

OOC: Okay. We'll take off and I'll have the pilot come back for the others when they get on.

Pilot: The pilot looked around and then checked the back where the sstudents were seated. "This is as much as I can safely fit right now, so we'll head off to the Institute. Should be about ten minutes so sit tight, and you'll have to get your own stuff off, because I gotta be back here for the rest." With that he shut the side door and got into the cockpit. "Right, now everyone sit down and put your seatbelts on. And you, teleporter, go sit back in your original seat and no more teleporting while the helicopter when we're in the air." He stopped and waited for everyone to get situated.

Max: Max was happy, they were finally going to get there! This helicopter was making her uncomfortable. Even though she was being really quiet somehow she worried that people had still noticed her. It doesn't matter, Max thought, there will be time to escape once we arrive. She double checked her seat belt as they got ready to take off.

Daniel: Daniel nodded at the pilot. But then, he realized that they weren't in the air yet. With another bang and another cloud of smoke, he teleported back to his original seat, appearing there like he had in the other seat with yet another bang and cloud of smoke. As the cloud dissipated, Daniel put on his seat belt and said, "Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a stealth mode where I can teleport quietly."

Glojo: Glojo looked at the sheets of school papers with her name on the front of it "Gloria Bullfrog" they read. She sighed and rolled her eyes, she hated the name Gloria. It sounded old and did not fit her fashionable style or hip personality. She boarded the second helicopter and sat down, nodding towards the pilot.

Justin: Justin slid into the seat next to Glojo. "Hey Gloria, how'd you get into Collins?!" He smirked

Glojo: "Quit calling me Gloria, it's Glojo" she frowned.

Justin: "Glojo is the stupidest name I've ever heard, I'll stick with Gloria." Justin shrugged.

ooc: i only skimmed through the previous posts so sorry if i made up something i shouldn't have/doesn't make sense.

OOC: Okay. We'll take off and I'll have the pilot come back for the others when they get on.

Pilot: The pilot looked around and then checked the back where the sstudents were seated. "This is as much as I can safely fit right now, so we'll head off to the Institute. Should be about ten minutes so sit tight, and you'll have to get your own stuff off, because I gotta be back here for the rest." With that he shut the side door and got into the cockpit. "Right, now everyone sit down and put your seatbelts on. And you, teleporter, go sit back in your original seat and no more teleporting while the helicopter when we're in the air." He stopped and waited for everyone to get situated.

Alex: Alex grinned and checked her seat belt. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there, I wonder when we can use our powers. I haven't actually tried to use mine in a while. Plus I want to finally learn how to use the other elements instead of just randomly making an avalanche happen or flooding a bathroom." She frowns at the memory of each and shudders.

Glojo: Glojo looked at the sheets of school papers with her name on the front of it "Gloria Bullfrog" they read. She sighed and rolled her eyes, she hated the name Gloria. It sounded old and did not fit her fashionable style or hip personality. She boarded the second helicopter and sat down, nodding towards the pilot.

Justin: Justin slid into the seat next to Glojo. "Hey Gloria, how'd you get into Collins?!" He smirked

Glojo: "Quit calling me Gloria, it's Glojo" she frowned.

Justin: "Glojo is the stupidest name I've ever heard, I'll stick with Gloria." Justin shrugged.

ooc: i only skimmed through the previous posts so sorry if i made up something i shouldn't have/doesn't make sense.

OOC: You're lucky, we're just about to take off.

Pilot: "All right, and we're in the air in 3.......2.........1!" he said, and brought the helicopter in the air. He turned it and began flying off to the island. "All right, sit tight, we'll be at the island in about ten minutes," he said over the intercom before going back to flying them to the island.

Alex: Alex grinned and checked her seat belt. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there, I wonder when we can use our powers. I haven't actually tried to use mine in a while. Plus I want to finally learn how to use the other elements instead of just randomly making an avalanche happen or flooding a bathroom." She frowns at the memory of each and shudders.

Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Sounds like you've had some bad luck over the years." He looked out and saw the ocean far down below them, and at eye level, blue sky. It seemed the bueness of it flowed from the sky straight into the water. They'd be able to see the school soon, he figured, if it was only ten minutes from the airfield where the helicopter was.

River: River paid her can fare and saw the helicopter propeller beginning to move, not again she thought, River was always late. She ran waving her arms and screaming she didn't want to be left behind, she saw this as being her one chance to be normal.

Jack: Jack fixed his leather jacket's collar so it was laying down again and smoothed down his black hair. He looked around at all the kids and rolled his eyes, "Great. So everyone at this school is going to be a loser who loves their powers? Amazing." He thinks bitterly to himself crossing his arms and looking out the window.

Alex: Alex stared at her skinny jeans thinking about nothing in particular, from what the school will look like to if she would ever be able to control her powers. "It would be amazing if I could,"she thinks to herself, " I could have a lot f fun with it plus I could protect myself if I needed too."

River: River paid her can fare and saw the helicopter propeller beginning to move, not again she thought, River was always late. She ran waving her arms and screaming she didn't want to be left behind, she saw this as being her one chance to be normal.

Pilot: I guess I can take one more he thought. He lowered back down onto the pad and said to the others, "Sorry, just one more and I'll have to get the rest on my next round." He opened the door and walked over to the frantic girl. "I have just enough room for one more on the helicopter. I'm gonna have to come back to get the rest, but you can get on now if you like."

Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Sounds like you've had some bad luck over the years." He looked out and saw the ocean far down below them, and at eye level, blue sky. It seemed the bueness of it flowed from the sky straight into the water. They'd be able to see the school soon, he figured, if it was only ten minutes from the airfield where the helicopter was.

Alex: Alex looked up and laughed a bit, "Yeah, I'm not the luckiest I guess. I suppose the only reason I've had so many problems is my powers are linked to my emotions, well I think. I mean, it seems that whenever I'm a certain emotion I use a certain element. That's kinda why I've had to go to a couple schools." She shrugs as if it's no big deal and looks around.

Fairywings said:
Pilot: I guess I can take one more he thought. He lowered back down onto the pad and said to the others, "Sorry, just one more and I'll have to get the rest on my next round." He opened the door and walked over to the frantic girl. "I have just enough room for one more on the helicopter. I'm gonna have to come back to get the rest, but you can get on now if you like."

River: "thank you thank you" she said panting she hurried on the the helicopter and stared into the eyes of the teenagers already sitting, they looked at her with shock, I guess my first impression was a little extreme, so much being normal she thought to herself. She half smiled at the kids and then bit her lip and stared at the floor, hoping not to draw any more attention to herself for awhile.

Samantha: Same gave a nod of approval after Daniel did his power before the captain started speaking. It was always was exciting taking off. The views where incredible. Samantha grew up and still lived near the sea, netherless still loved it.

Alex: Alex smiled again. "Another student! Cool." She uncrosses her legs and lays her chin in her hands, " I hope the school is as amazing as I've hoped." She says quietly mostly to herself. She hears the new girl step on the helicopter and stares at her shcoked she ran on but grins at her. "Hi! I'm Alexandria but a nick name is alright with me,what's your name?

Alex: Alex looked up and laughed a bit, "Yeah, I'm not the luckiest I guess. I suppose the only reason I've had so many problems is my powers are linked to my emotions, well I think. I mean, it seems that whenever I'm a certain emotion I use a certain element. That's kinda why I've had to go to a couple schools." She shrugs as if it's no big deal and looks around.

Daniel: This was the second time she'd mentioned changing schools a lot. But then, he knew how important it was. Your whole life basically revolved around moving. He knew what that was like. He found himself telling her about it, saying, "My dad travels for business, and wherever he goes, the family goes with him, ever since I was four. On average, we spend about six months in a town, though we've been places as long as a year and as short as a month. I'vve been to very big cities, pretty remote places, and every where in between." He flashed a smile. He didn't want to make her unhappy or remind her of her moves, he just wanted her to know he got it. Not a lot of people did.

jessidoll said:
Alex: Alex smiled again. "Another student! Cool." She uncrosses her legs and lays her chin in her hands, " I hope the school is as amazing as I've hoped." She says quietly mostly to herself. She hears the new girl step on the helicopter and stares at her shcoked she ran on but grins at her. "Hi! I'm Alexandria but a nick name is alright with me,what's your name?

River: River was shocked, someone actually wanted to talk to her. She smiled, and knew she had to answer her question, but River hated her name. If her grandmother didn't tell her daily how much she loved it River would have changed her name years ago. "my names....River" she said thinking she had better start off being honest if she planned on making friends.

River: "thank you thank you" she said panting she hurried on the the helicopter and stared into the eyes of the teenagers already sitting, they looked at her with shock, I guess my first impression was a little extreme, so much being normal she thought to herself. She half smiled at the kids and then bit her lip and stared at the floor, hoping not to draw any more attention to herself for awhile.

Samantha: Same gave a nod of approval after Daniel did his power before the captain started speaking. It was always was exciting taking off. The views where incredible. Samantha grew up and still lived near the sea, netherless still loved it.

Pilot: The pilot got back in the helicopter and said over the intercom, "Okay, now we're leaving. We're behind schedule though, so we'll be going a little fatser than cruising spped. So expect to be there in five minutes." With that, he took off, and sped through the air.

Daniel: Daniel pretended to bow in Samantha's directoion, though the seat belt held him back a little. He was happpy he was liked. "So is this your first year?" he asked Samantha. He nodded politely in the direction of the newcomer.

Max: Max nodded at the late one politely with an expressionless face like she had everyone else she'd seen, but under that expressionless facade she was annoyed and impatient. Couldn't they just get there already?

Daniel: This was the second time she'd mentioned changing schools a lot. But then, he knew how important it was. Your whole life basically revolved around moving. He knew what that was like. He found himself telling her about it, saying, "My dad travels for business, and wherever he goes, the family goes with him, ever since I was four. On average, we spend about six months in a town, though we've been places as long as a year and as short as a month. I'vve been to very big cities, pretty remote places, and every where in between." He flashed a smile. He didn't want to make her unhappy or remind her of her moves, he just wanted her to know he got it. Not a lot of people did.

Alex: Alex smiled about how they've got something in common and he understood. "I'm kind of the same, but I almost always stay a year unless something has happened and I have to leave. I think it's cool that you have a family that moves around to all kinds of places. I usually try to stay in big cities myself."

River: River was shocked, someone actually wanted to talk to her. She smiled, and knew she had to answer her question, but River hated her name. If her grandmother didn't tell her daily how much she loved it River would have changed her name years ago. "my names....River" she said thinking she had better start off being honest if she planned on making friends.

Alex: *grins at her* Ooh River? That's a very pretty name! I wish I had a pretty name like that, but I'm stuck with mine. *makes a silly sick face and laughs at herself* Sorry, I'm just kind of excited."

Alex: *grins at her* Ooh River? That's a very pretty name! I wish I had a pretty name like that, but I'm stuck with mine. *makes a silly sick face and laughs at herself* Sorry, I'm just kind of excited."

Samantha: Sam giggled at Alex. She wanted to join in of meeting River.
"Yeah, it's really cool! My name is Samantha, nice to meet you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter