The Chicago Meet

Merry Christmas Patrick!!!! Hey Everyone can't wait to see you all this summer!!! YIpppeeeee!!!! Patrick you better find the equivilant to Jellyrolls out in Chicagoland!!!! Katalin, it is ok if you bite a little, I have had my tetnus shots this year! lol

Merry Christmas one and all!!!

Be good Santa is on his way!

Patrick, as much as I'd love to join you, I'll be in WDW at that time. Bummer right? :) Seriously, maybe during the next Chicago meet I'll be able to make it. See you then!

I would like to come also but will have to see what the plans are for that time of the summer. The next day is DS' birthday - he'll be 21 and he now lives in NC. Not sure if he's going to want me to drive down for that big day or not. But if I can find a way, I'll be there.

I mentioned to Bill about going to Chicago in July, and he just smiled. He also said that "some of us have to work". So, don't know if I'm coming alone or not. I don't have a room yet, but hope to work on all that this week. Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new DIS friends, too!

Barb would love to see Bill again! I also do understand the "working thing" I have to do it occasionally myself:rolleyes: I look forward to seeing everyone, and those who are trying I hope it works out!- this is going to be wonderful:D

Sounds like a great crowd is forming! I'm really looking forward to this!

I mentioned to DH that he should schedule somthing in Chicago about then. He says the project he's on right now could entail multiple trips so we'll keep our fingers crossed and see if he can work it out for an extended visit.

This way we get to stay at some of the nice downtown hotels :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter