The Ariel's Grotto

wdwdude2004

Earning My Ears
Anyone have photos of the rehab of Ariel's Groto, and/or any photos of the view you'd see of the 20k lagoon from the Groto?

PS I am a newbie here:D

(what does DD mean?) I'm clueless!!

I believe the Grotto's closed until November 11. Maybe it's November 12 or 13.

But anyone got any photos like i'd mentioned?

The Grotto just closed after the final Ariel Meet and Greet Monday night so I don't think there'll be any rehab pix yet. Poor Ariel hasn't been able to see the 20,000 Leagues Lagoon for months. When rehab started on this area, they semi-enclosed the Grotto so guests wouldn't have to look at the construction. Hopefully, someone has some older pix for you.

Will Ariel be relocated somewhere else? We're going next week and I'd like to see her.

Yes, in my link below.

When you go up on Dumbo you can see the area. It's just a bunch of dirt that's been bulldozed right now.

Yes, Ariel will be relocated to Toontown while her Grotto is being rehabbed. Here is what Screamscape has posted..........
Park News - (9/29/04) We’ve heard a small bit of character news for the park lately. Sometime around October 1st, the park will open a redesigned “Princess Room” in Toontown to hold Ariel and Cinderella while the Grotto is under rehab, and then latger they will add Snow White & Aurora as well. Ariel will stay until the Grotto rehab is complete.
I'm not sure when the Grotto rehab is scheduled for completion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter