The am I mad trip - Day 3

emanlu

Mouseketeer
I was awake before 7am again to find DD1 had moved to the other bed in the night – she didn’t remember moving and reckoned that I must have moved her! Slightly later breakfast today and then back to meet Mickey at the hotel meet and greet.

DISNEYAPRIL08190.jpg

Walked to the park again, it was still raining but not too hard. We got the bus down Main Street to the castle and went on the carousel, Dumbo and the teacups before heading to Buzz Lightyear – think we managed four goes before the queue got too long to wait. Then it was off to Walt Disney Studios for park number 2. Got the programme and had a look at what was on – decided to go to Stitch live and after queuing to get in and just as the doors were about to open for us to go in DD1 announces she needs the loo so it was a mad dash out and off to the loo – she then refused to go back in again so we didn’t get to see the show at all. We went on the studio tram tour - DD1 didn’t like the catastrophe canyon as the fire scared her so I had to tell her that nothing was real and it was all set up and she would come to no harm. We then went on Flying Carpets and then on Cars Race Rally – they loved this but we only did it twice as the queue was building up. We looked at Crushes Coaster but the girls said no.

DISNEYAPRIL08235.jpg

We watched some of the street show before going and watching the Motors Cars Action stunt show which surprisingly both girls enjoyed.

They also enjoyed watching the doors open on TOT and hearing the people scream but neither of them would go on it (and neither would I come to that!)

DISNEYAPRIL08223.jpg

After that it was time to go back to the main park for the parade, this time we went part of the way down Main Street and watched from there. After the parade we went back down Main Street and did some shopping before going on the carousel, tea cups and Buzz again. We waited and watched Candleabration at 7pm and then did some more shopping before waving night night to Mickey again. I had booked for dinner in the hotel that night but I wish I had done Cafe Mickey again as the hotel was nearly as expensive and there was no character interaction. It was an all you can eat buffet but the girls were too tired to be bothered eating – apart from pudding that is.

DISNEYAPRIL08429.jpg

In bed by 10pm again for the girls – DD2 wanted a bath but she just stripped of her princess dress climbed into bed and fell asleep.

What a couple of sweeties your DD's are :goodvibes

You all did very well lasting as long as you did :)

Love the collection of Princess dresses. Very impressed that they lasted until 10pm! I'm usually in bed by then at DLRP :lmao: :rotfl2:

Well done for lasting that long, lovely photos:goodvibes

ANother great day - love your girls dresses :goodvibes

I'm amazed that you all kept going all day - you managed to fit so much in.:goodvibes

You guys got heaps done, another great day :cool1:

I love the brolly photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter