The 2009 DCI, WGI, BOA thread

DCI has posted the 2009 tour schedule on DCI.org.

Good news is there is an Orlando show! :thumbsup2

Bad news its in the Citrus Hole yet again! :sad2:

Do I see a 2 day show in Murfreesboro again? Yipeeeeee!!!

pinnie

Woo hoo Stanford CA 06/27
Love those Nor Cal teams.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am so excited the 2009 season is around the corner!! I never marched Drum Corp… but was very active in Marching Band and loved the art of Drum Corp!! Go Cavies…

Latest rumor..

The Colts MAY be marching in the inaugural parade...

Stop the presses!

Cadets are in the parade!!!!
:cool1: :yay: :thumbsup2 :banana:

The Cadets Drum & Bugle Corps
601 W Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101
ATTN: George Hopkins

Dear Mr. George Hopkins,

Congratulations! We’re pleased to inform you that your organization has been chosen to perform in the
56th Presidential Inaugural Parade. This Inaugural Parade will celebrate our common values and reflects
the diversity and history of our great nation.
We had a record number of applicants, so your selection is a testament to your organization’s talent and
enthusiasm. Your participation will help make this Inauguration truly historic.

Enclosed you will find a packet of forms from the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee that must be filled
out and returned immediately. Please pay careful attention to return dates, especially for Secret Service
credentialing.

ALL SECRET SERVICE INFORMATION MUST BE RETURNED TO THE PROPER OFFICE
BY DECEMBER 19, 2008. COMPLETION OF THE

CREDENTIALING PROCESS IS
MANDATORY FOR ALL PARADE PARTICIPANTS.

Sincerely,
Peter Gage
Director, Inaugural Parade
Presidential Inaugural Committee

Just so you know, no group has been listed from IL yet, and Cavies have submitted a bid. You know the Cavies....from Chicago!

Keep fingers crossed!

My DCI DVD's came last night!

Thanks Santa! :santa:

(My poor neighbors..."Who is Sparticus and why did he move in next door?) :lmao:

My DCI DVD's came last night!

Thanks Santa! :santa:

(My poor neighbors..."Who is Sparticus and why did he move in next door?) :lmao:

You are very lucky!!! I have not ordered miine yet!! 08 was a great year for DCI

My College Band director is the Brass caption head for the Cavies!!

How cool!!! I love me some Cavies!!!

1. Cavies - my fav!!
2. Phantom
3. Boston
3. Blue Coats
4. SCV
Some of my other favs!!! :banana:

Yep Wally, you can call them a band!

And President Elect Obama called them too....

And asked if they would march down Constitution Ave on 1-20-09! :worship:

Yep Wally, you can call them a band!

And President Elect Obama called them too....

And asked if they would march down Constitution Ave on 1-20-09! :worship:

And if they played on the DCL-
It'd be ..."The Band on the Boat!" :flower3:

Now don't be jealous Wally, maybe someday, when the Boston kids learn how to behave, perhaps they will be invited back......:rolleyes1

"In January of 1965 I marched with the Boston Crusaders at the Lyndon Johnson parade. It was cold but not too bad. Highlilght as I remember was the University of Texas Band foolishly startinig a snowball fight with us at the Andrews AFB assembly area. Chased away in a hail of ice balls and suicide charges the Texas Band was quickly moved away from the crazies in the Red & Black uniforms with Army MP's getting involved." :sad2:

Now don't be jealous Wally, maybe someday, when the Boston kids learn how to behave, perhaps they will be invited back......:rolleyes1

"In January of 1965 I marched with the Boston Crusaders at the Lyndon Johnson parade. It was cold but not too bad. Highlilght as I remember was the University of Texas Band foolishly startinig a snowball fight with us at the Andrews AFB assembly area. Chased away in a hail of ice balls and suicide charges the Texas Band was quickly moved away from the crazies in the Red & Black uniforms with Army MP's getting involved." :sad2:

wow never knew about this!!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter