The 2 weeks leading up to Christmas

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
Can anyone report on the weather, crowds, and overall experience at the Aulani on the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas (not including Christmas)? We plan to go next year December 16-22 and I'd like to get a feel for crowds at the resort and the weather.

I have no personal experience but I belong to an Aulani FB group and recent reports seem to indicate the weather was iffy - some rain, a bit cool at times (70s). Not sure if that's typical but I'm sure someone can confirm. Its something to consider though. Another thing I consider is that daylight will be shorter this time of year as well.

We are considering going right after Christmas/early Jan and my MIL, who has been several times to Hawaii, is concerned about the weather. The problem is we have kids in preschool, elem school, and college...and also travel sports teams...to work around...so the Christmas break is our best option. I was playing around last night with flights and saw great deals for Thanksgiving, so I am anxiously awaiting Dec flights to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter