The $0.39 Swap CLOSED-ACTIVE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
The Modified $0.39 Swap

I will post a sent/recieved thread later. Names will go out this afternoon

Names sent out: Evening 1/10
Mail by date: 1/19

It was anything and everything you can stuff in an envelope for a $.39 stamp. Now last time some people used the padded envelope and then the postage was 2 stamps. So I will be offering both.

You can pick themes you like, ie Disney, Holiday, Pet, Garden themed or specifics like-stickers, fiber/ribbon, eyelets/brads. You would end up with less of the brads/eyelets as they weigh more and lots more of the lighter weight items. I believe there was one in July/August if you do a search you can see what people asked/requested.

You also give me a list of items you have to offer. But here is the deal, it is supposed to be items you already have. You're not supposed to go out and buy new items. (Unless for some reason you use every single thing you've ever purchased)

Than I give you a name of someone who wants the kind of things you are offering and give your name to someone who has what you want, in the same stamp group. And you aren't allowed to complain if you don't like what you rec'd. Copy and paste the following into a PM and send it to me.

DISname:
Name:
Address:
Email address (for my use only):
One Stamp or Two Stamps:
Ship Internationally: Yes or No
Items you would like:
Items you have to give:

I will keep a list here of who signed up. There is NO limit to who can sign up. The more, the merrier!!

After names have been sent out, I will start a send/rec’d thread. Please post on that thread when you mail you envelope out. Please also post when you receive your envelope and list all the great things you got.

1. AlexWyattMommy
2. Mickster
3. PrincessNancy96
4. Downrivermama

5. Jennasmomma
6. jennyL
7. KatDisney
8. Raine

9. patchchild
10. rlovew
11. MissBubbles
12. calanniebu
13. cinderellakh20
14. TCPShauna
15. angelmom
16. aprilvaca04
17. kaddjr
18. Marlynnp
19. Juliegirl
20. RLccweems
21. knovak
22. Mickeyteacher
23. MazdaUK

Ok, never did one of these before - so we are just mailing an envelope to ONE person right? And should we tell you in the pm if we will be using a reg. envie or a padded envie??

Ok, never did one of these before - so we are just mailing an envelope to ONE person right? And should we tell you in the pm if we will be using a reg. envie or a padded envie??

Yes. You tell me if you want to send/receive items in a regular envelope or a padded envelope. You will send to ONE person and another person will send to you.

I've been waiting for this one! I will PM you later after I think about what I have and what I want!

Updated as of now. This is going to be a fun one and an easy one. Gotta like that. :thumbsup2

I'm in. I've been good about not signing up for the swaps but this one is easy and I love it.

Count me in and Raine. This is one of my favorite swaps.

I am in but I will have to PM after work when I look at what I have.

Rebecca

I just reread the directions and I'm still chuckling about this one! :rotfl2: If only that were possible at my house....

Well, I guess it is possible that there is ONE person out there who only buys what they need to finish a particular page. I AM NOT THAT PERSON. Ha, ha, I have so much stuff I know I won't use, but it was either a really good deal or just soo cute. I have lots of embellishments, too much for the just two pizza box swaps. This way I can give some of the right things to the person who would really use them. A Win-Win. :woohoo:

Hey! Keep me on my toes.. with 5 kids starting basketball on Monday.. just like my Christmas shopping.. you better check in on me!!! I dont' want to have any more "Code Nancy" moments!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter