Thanksgiving Roll Call - What Resort??

PamNC

DIS Veteran
I thought I would post a roll call to see how many DISers would be at the World for Thanksgiving. What a way to give thanks!! What are your dates and what is your resort? Here's my info: Dolphin - 11/23-11/27.

Oh, one more thing. Where will you be having your all-important Thanksgiving Dinner? We're booked at the Dolphin ballroom.

PamNC

Hi Pam,
We will be staying at the POR 11/24-12/4 (first time at a mod) and giving thanks at Fort Wilderness--looking for a low key holiday for a change.

Port Orleans Riverside for us! My girls will be dancing with their team at MK on Wednesday. Three families will be at POR. I don't know where the others are staying. Thanksgiving dinner is Chef Mickey's! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

POR: 11-19 - 11-25. I am also celebrating Thanksgiving evening dinner at Trail's End.

GF-11/24-11/30
Just found out parents will be joining us.
Can't wait!
Christine

:earboy2: My family of 10 is asmo for 11/24 and 11/25 moving over to bcv for 11/26 thru 12/3. Thanksgiving dinner at the Liberty Tree. 44 more days and counting.

We will be at Coronado Springs 11/19 - 11/25. We haven't booked Thanksgiving dinner yet. Not sure where to go.

Elizabeth

ASMo - 11/23-11/28
Thanksgiving with the princesses at Akershus...

*sigh* seems so far away........can't wait :Pinkbounc

CBR - 11/20 - 26 :hourglass

Despite my control freak issues, I have given up the reigns on planning this time. Soooo I don't know where we're eating Thanksgiving dinner....I hope we don't end up having to grab some burgers somewhere. :earseek:

We will be staying at the Contemporary from 11/23-11/27. :wave2:

We are having a non-traditional meal at Teppanyaki for Turkey day. :rolleyes1

After our last trip was cut short because of my illness and Katrina blowing through here, I CANNOT wait!!! :Pinkbounc

We will be at CBR (first time there) and Thanksgiving dinner will be at Boma's! I love Boma's and I am very excited to be going to Disney instead of cleaning the turkey and cooking for 14! lol Actually, this will be the first Thanksgiving that I do not cook!

Family of 15 at POR 11/20-11/24, dinner at Fultons. Many of us this is our first trip! Very excited.

we are going for the first time during thanksgiving...going the 18th and leaving the 26th and staying at ASMu.....we are also eating at 1900 park fare at the GF on thanksgiving

We are staying at ASMU 11/19-11/26. The eight of us will be honoring Thanksgiving at Olivia's at Old Key West resort.

We are going to be there 11/24-30th at CBR!! Not too concerned with where and what for Thanksgiving except for the fact that I don't have to cook, clean or worry about anything else but HAVING FUN!!! :Pinkbounc

Hi Pam - We will see you at the Dolphin. We are arriving early Thanksgiving morning and will be there til we move over to the BC on 11/27. We are going to the Hoop De Doo for Thanksgiving dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter