Thanksgiving 2007 Room opinon

rlt431

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for Thanksgiving 2007. There will be the following people:

myself, DH and DS (age 8)
friend Wife, Husband and DD (age 6)
Neice, Husband and DS (age 5) DD (age 2)
My Sister (Mother of my Niece)

We are owners at SSR. I have thought about getting two 2 bdrooms at 11 mths out. at SSR. Then possibly at 7 mths because of points, trying to get two 2 bdrms at OKW or even the GV at OKW. My question is: what would you do? A GV would be great for all of us to be together but that would leave my sister having to share a room with her daughter, SIL and grandkids which I do not think she would mind but ...... or pull out sofa. I am sure we probably couldn't get a GV at mths out at OKW but just wondered what someone else might do? It would be nice to save some points for 2008 so maybe someone else could go with us. If we stick to the two 2 bedroom at SSR we wouldn't have but a few points to carry over until 2008. :confused3

Because of Thanksgiving 2007 week our only choice might be 2 2bdrms at SSR. Don't even know if we could get 2 2bdrms at OKW at 7 mths. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter