Thanks to the Signers at Beauty and the Beast in MGM

Disney Doll

DIS Security Matron
We were at WDW October 13-18,and on or about the 16th, wewent to MGM. We went to the 11AM-ish show of Beauty and the Beast. There were two people there doing sign language,and they were wonderful!!!!! Not only did the 2 of them do the WHOLE show, but in addition to the signing, they actually acted out most of it. They were talented, animated,expressive, wonderful.

Did you go on a Wednesday? I asked about them & was told they also sign at the 1st B&tB show on Wednesdays. They rotate from show to show.
We also saw them & they were amazing!! I've seen the show so many times, it was incredible to watch it from a different perspective!

I have sent this on to one of my friends who interprets this show.
If you can describe the 2 interpreters I can pass it on to the exact ones. Otherwise I will send it to the office and they will know who it was.

TH~
As best I can remember, the man was tall & blond. The woman had dark hair she wore in a ponytail. I know its not much, but I hope you can identify them. We went on August 21st (maybe someone can check the past schedules). Please pass on how much our family enjoyed watching them!

Actually I had already pretty much identified them. It was Sabrina and Alan. Jennye told it wasn't her and Brian so I knew who it was from that. Plus I knew that Tara, Marvin, Vince and Angela were doing a lot of cruises at that point. Pretty much narrowed it down. It has been passed on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter