Thanks to the CM at Animation Academy!

MilitaryMouse

Mouseketeer
DH and I just returned from our trip. We were at the Animation Academy yesterday, waiting to take a drawing class. A CM came up to us b/c he saw my prairie falcon tattoo. He knew a lot about birds and was telling us some really cool things about different birds. We talked to him for awhile and it just really enjoyable and brightened my day. I kept thinking he looked familiar. Anyways, WAY later that same day, I remembered we met the same CM back in June at the Animation Academy - DH and I were guessing the characters that came up on the screens in the waiting area and we didn't recognize one and that same CM told us who it was and some other fun characters the animators teach. He totally brightened our trip last time, and again this time. I went back to try to thank him for making our trip that much more fun TWICE, but he wasn't there :worried:

So to the CM at the Animation Academy who's really into birds - THANKS for taking the time to chat with us and for making two of our trips a little more magical!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter