Thanks everyone

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
I feel better. I could'nt figure out if they had a beach thingy or not. I'm not quite sure what that is, but it sounded lovely. Is that like a mock beach I'm guessing here? I thought me and my Mary-Clare (one of my triplets) she has special needs. I thought we would possible rent a cabana for a 1/2 day and hang out while my oldest girl (9) and "big" girls 2,2 , do the parks. I'm not a coaster person. My Jenna (9) is fearless though and loves any kind of ride that would scare my pants off me. Mary-Clare really can't handle to much activity. Yes, we could go to the parks and she could sit in the stroller for a few hours, that's not an outting for her. I thought I'd rent a pack n' play and have it in the cabana. Do they allow that? Do anyone know? I don't want her in direct sunlight and she is not walking or sitting on her own yet? I figured she might enjoy being outside and just looking around. Thanks for helping my feeling about the rate too. Does anyone know what the deal is with a Butler at PBH. I heard they have 30 "Butler rooms". They will bring stuff to you and do things for you. It might be worth it to upgrade to have an extra go getter for us. Like if someone is at the room with all the girls and wants a bottle of water or a magazine or help cleaning up a major boob like spilled drink or food. Any suggestions on that?

I meant this as a reply to a thread and not a single post. I'm sorry I hit the wrong button.

When we were at HRH last week, I noticed a family in a cabana with 2 portable cribs or playpens in them for their little babies. They look like the kind that I have seen in hotels before, so you can probably request them or rent them.

I have seen people with cribs in the cabanas. PBH does not have butler service any more. But they do have a server from the pool bar that comes to take your order. There are fridges in the cabana & the deluxe comes with fruit & water or soda. The PBH cabanas are NOT at the beach pool they are at the Villa pool which is a lovely but more typical pool w/o the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter