Thank You!

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
I just wanted to thank all :cloud9: of the ladies that I have swapped with over the last year and a half. I attended a weekend cropping retreat. While at the retreat I competed 160 pages- Yes you did read correctly! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Many of these pages had swap items on them. Every page had something from a swap, ot could have been elements or embellishments. It was so easy to complete my three Disney albums with all the great stuff ya'll have made. I even let my friend who was scrapping use several items that i had doubles of- she loved it all!

Thanks!
Shawna

160 pages!!!!! WOW!! Rock on, girl!! :dance3:

I know what you mean about using the swap items--everything everyone makes is terrific, and it makes it so easy to get your pages put together!!

I have to find one of these weekend crops I can do after basketball season is over! :woohoo:

Wow! That is incredible! I hope you signed up for the monthly challenge!:rolleyes1 Great job! I need to get some pages done.

180 pages :scared1: :faint: I'm not sure I could do that even on a weekend crop - maybe because I talk too much :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter