Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for suggesting Teva sandals!

ScarletIndigo

Certified Sweetpea
Just got the two pairs that I ordered for DF and I in the mail today. I practically ripped the box, I was so excited to try them out! They are soooooo comfortable, I've been wearing them for a few hours and I can't believe how great they feel! I bought the Convertibles for myself (men's style) and the Stratums for DF. He'll be home in about an hour or so -- can't wait for him to try them out! What a great suggestion, thanks everyone! My feet thank you too! ;-)

Aren't they the best?! I bought mine 3 years ago and they are still as good as new - even after lots of use. I wear them all summer long - it's the closest thing to going barefoot. Excellent for WDW too.:D

Tell me more, where can I buy them? and are the expensive?
Thanks,
Michelle

Originally posted by mudman
Tell me more, where can I buy them? and are the expensive?
Thanks,
Michelle

Hi Michelle!

You can check out the different Teva styles at www.teva.com ... Supposedly they're mostly sold at sporting goods stores and some department stores. There is a page on the Teva website where you can plug in your zipcode and they'll give you the nearest places that sell their sandals.

I went ahead and purchased mine directly through their website. It took about 7 business days to receive them.

You can also sometimes get closeout deals on Teva sandals by visiting www.sierratradingpost.com ... They did have some Tevas there last time I checked, but just not the sizes/styles I was looking for. I got Swift Convertibles for myself and Stratum for DF.

(PS -- I just checked their website, and they're offering FREE ground shipping for orders over $100! Each pair averages about $50 or higher, so buy two pairs and you'll get free shipping! Can't beat that!)

HAVE FUN on your vacation! Be sure to tell us all about the ASMu when you return! (There's where I'm staying too, just not for another 4 months!)

Has anyone tried the flip-flops? I'm wondering if they would make it through WDW without that horrible between-the-toes blister.

I was just wondering the same thing Poly Princess.

I LOVE flipflops, but am terrified to wear them in the parks...

I found a pair of Teva's at our local Sports store (Academy Sports) and paid $39.99 for them. But I happened to be at our local discount store with a huge shipment of shoes of all kinds and found a pair of Nike Straperunners for $11.95 after the discount. I snatched them up pronto. I have to say I actually like the Nike better than I do the Teva's. I seldom wear sandals but wanted to get them broke in before December. I'll probably take both, but like the Nike better.

Another thumbs-up for Tevas ... I spent all day yesterday wearing them, and I never got a blister or hurting feet! And I was walking all over Navy Pier and Shedd Aquarium, which can amount to quite a bit of walking time. I was tired when I got home, but my feet felt just fine! Can't WAIT to try these out in the parks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter