Thank You Gina!

Tulirose

<font color=blue>"MIS-ter Garibaldi!"<br><font col
I would like to thank Gina for sending me directions on how to gain access to the DIS again and most especially the Flower and Garden Board. I was going into DIS withdrawal!!

I was also beginning to think that the webmaster got wind of my off-key, wrong-lyric singing to Mamu about the sun coming out tomorrow and decided to boot ME out!!! LOL

Glad you made it back, Tulirose! :) :Pinkbounc :)

We're still missing some of our Buds, I hope they can get back in soon. :(

I'm here too, glad to see Tuli found us again. Without Tuli all the days would be grey, her singing has given us 4 beautiful sunny days, keep it up Tuli I need more sun in my life. My back may be killing me from from trying to do garden catch-up, but I'm loving every minute of your singing and the :sunny:

You know Mamu, you're right. Tulirose's singing gave us 4 beautiful days too (the same ones maybe....lol..;)). It's overcast today, with rain expected, but I was able to get a lot done.

Encore, Tulirose!!! :)

Strike up the band Tulirose is back!
I couldn't get back in for awhile either. I thought maybe it was my pic post that knocked us out:(
Glad to here it was Big Brothers changing servers:)
Took the time out from the DIS to get a sunburn (ouch) while doing some catch up gardening. I am so behind. Speaking of which my back is really hurting today.
Took a break to shoot some digitals which are now up on Image Station. Here's the link :pMore Bloomin Pics
<center><B>DIS Buds For You</B>
fbe9a12f.jpg

</center>

I'm here! I guess I didn't realize it was down. I was able to get here everytime I logged on. I did notice there weren't any new posts though.

Deb your pictures are amazing. Are those roses yours??? I am completely addicted to roses and your pictures have flamed that addiction!

I was scared to death to open this when I saw it.

I figured I had done something unconsciously funny (Yes, Tuli, I'll NEVER live down the ole "This is how you plant iris" post.)

I was quaking in my boots trying to figure out what it was before I clicked on the thread.

Phew! Guess I survived THIS round!

:p :p :p :p

:wave: Hi again Buds! :wave:

I was freaking out a bit when I couldn't DIS for 3 days!:rolleyes: So, I spent some time in the garden getting myself into trouble. What trouble???? Oh, just bumping out my flower beds about 10 inches....less grass to mow...more mulching to do.;)

It's nice to have you back with us, Sorcerormickey Bud!! :) :) If you can't DIS, you might as well work in the garden...lol..:)

Deb, I had a look at your pictures, and they are beautiful. You really have an eye for photography, and obviously, a very greenthumb! :)

I loved the Princess Diana rose, it's gorgeous, and the roses around the pond look like they're dipping their heads to take a drink. Really nice, thank you so much! :)

Beautiful pics Deb! What a treat! :)

Tuli :wave: Good to see you bud!

Sing Tuli Sing, Sing loud and sing clear. The yucky weather is back.

Four beautiful days has turned into the same Ho! Hum! dreary, misty, grey weather.

DH and I have been nursing bronchitis now for 2 weeks, the damp weather isn't helping. Tuli I need your singing. Sing for the :sunny: I'm tired of wet feet, moldy musty air, grass that grows an inch a day, flowers that don't feel like blooming, a veggie garden that refuses to grow, and last but not least baby oak trees growing everywhere.

<center><font color=yellow><font size=7>SING TULI SING!</font></font>

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Oh Mamu, I'm sorry to hear that you and your DH aren't feeling very well. :( I hope the bronchitis doesn't last much longer. Healing, earthy ~ ~ ~ pixie dust ~ ~ ~ for both of you! :)

Raindrops keep falling on my head. So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he' got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my, head they keep falling

Ooops! Don't think this is what Mamu had in mind but it is definitely what I feel! :p

Gina - You? Scared to open a thread!? You're just too funny!

Deb - Those roses are simply gorgeous!

Everyone - By special request and dedicated to Mamu, with love:

The sun will come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow, there'll be sun
Jus' thinkin' about, tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
'til there's none

When i'm stuck with the day that's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say, ohhh

So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what may...

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
You're always a day away

So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what may....

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
You're always a day a-way

Gotta run to the doc. Maybe she can remove the mushrooms growing between my toes!!!

:sunny::sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

P.S. - I''m so touched by all the postings on this thread. They love me. They really love me!! :p

We do Tulirose, we really do. :) :)

I don't know, but your singing is certainly working where I live. Look at this forecast for the next few days...awesome!!

Hamilton Weather

Now that I put that link in, I'm sure to have jinxed the entire province of Ontario..lol....:rolleyes: :o :p :)

Maybe you guys should warm up the BudBus, and come visit with me for a few days!!! :) :Pinkbounc :)

The budbus is stuck in the swamps of Joisey.

Unfortunately, that now encompasses MOST of Joisey.

We squish when we walk. Slip and slide. Slosh and stagger trying to get through the wet.

And the weekend is no better....again....

Yeah, we love ya, Tuli. I'm not sure why, though.

You'd better not ask.

The answer might frighten you......:p

More rain on the way :mad: Blub, blub......

Tulirose, sing a little louder while I do a rain dance backwards

I'm getting rainy day crazies. Just bought 10 J&P roses on the internet!

Thanks buds for the pic kudos. If you're enjoying them I'll post some more.

Reporting live from the wetlands of Joisey

Iwent wild.

Crown Princess Margareta
Camisole
Chelsea Morning
Geoff Hamilton Rose
Sorbet Bouquet
Graham Thomas
Tigress
Habitat for Humanity
Disneyland= Especially after seeing yours and how beautiful yours is in bloom.
Teasing Georgia
plus the free one

:eek: WOW! :eek: :)

Hmmm.....Peonies are Tulirose's favourite flower, could Roses be Deb and Mary's favourite? :smooth:

Great song Tuli :bounce: It actually worked for a couple of day. At least the rain held off, didn't see much :sunny: though. I feel you may not be singing loud enough.

<center>:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Sing Tuli Sing

Sing it Loud

Sing it Clear

It's working

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Although it raining today I have a feeling your singing going to bring us some gorgeous weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter