Thank you for the Flat Stanleys

Mom2SamandJames

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have already mailed your Flat Stanleys, thank you very much. For those of you working on your Flat Stanleys, thanks to you too! If you haven't gotten a Stanley and you want one, please PM me, and I will be more than happy to mail or e-mail you one. So far we have 19 states, and our goal is all 50. We have a ways to go, but I know we can reach our goal.

P.S. MTB your South Carolina Stanley is absolutely awesome! My kids loved it!

I am sorry to be so delinquent with mine. We have been swamped with Nutcracker (youngest daughter dances with a Ballet company) and getting ready for our Disney trip next week. I promise it is a "Break" activity. I will get him back in the mail to you just after New Years.

Hi I am waiting a response from another dis member as I offered to have a flat Stanley sent to the UK, and since giving my address in a PM have had no reply! If you was wanting to send your Stanley to the UK my boys would love to show him around :) they have just done the story at school but we don't actually send our anywhere or even have one ( teacher just did the book with them) so this would be a fab thing for my oldest son to do and for Stanley to go to school in England for a few days:yay: let me know either way if this is somewhere you would like him to visit.

Hi I am waiting a response from another dis member as I offered to have a flat Stanley sent to the UK, and since giving my address in a PM have had no reply! If you was wanting to send your Stanley to the UK my boys would love to show him around :) they have just done the story at school but we don't actually send our anywhere or even have one ( teacher just did the book with them) so this would be a fab thing for my oldest son to do and for Stanley to go to school in England for a few days:yay: let me know either way if this is somewhere you would like him to visit.

You and I might have replied to the same thread I just wanted to let you know I didn't recieve one either...

Flat stanley visited the Rockefeller christmas tree tonight....he should be on his way home soon....

Flat Stanley went on a field trip in SC last week. We've got the letter and pictures done, I just need to get it mailed out.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see all of our awesome Flat Stanleys. We have 18 states done now. We have 32 to go.

Dawn

And of course, we'd love some international visits too!

We got Stanley from Kansas in the mail this afternoon. It is terrific, and I know the kids are going to love it when I share it tomorrow morning. Thanks for an awesome job!

Dawn

We are leaving for Disneyland on Sunday so we'll have lots of pics with our Flat Stanley while we are there. Then once we return I plan on taking the kids to San Francisco so hopefully I'll be able to get some there too. Sorry for the delay, time has just gotten away from me!!

We are leaving for Disneyland on Sunday so we'll have lots of pics with our Flat Stanley while we are there. Then once we return I plan on taking the kids to San Francisco so hopefully I'll be able to get some there too. Sorry for the delay, time has just gotten away from me!!

No worries. I sure hope you are having fun with Stanley's visit. I know I sure would! Thanks again for helping my class.

Dawn

Flat Stanley went on a field trip in SC last week. We've got the letter and pictures done, I just need to get it mailed out.

We got our Flat Stanley today. My class is really going to love all the Stanleys you made. Thanks for your help! Great job!!!

Dawn

lat stanley visited the Rockefeller christmas tree tonight.
20.creation.jpg

Ours arrived in the mail last night. DH is taking it to Bank of America stadium (home of the Carolina Panthers) today. :banana:

Ours arrived in the mail last night. DH is taking it to Bank of America stadium (home of the Carolina Panthers) today. :banana:

Glad to hear he made it to you safely! The boys in my class will be especially excited to see some pictures of the stadium. Thanks so much for helping my class.

Dawn

Got another Stanley in the mail during the holiday week. It will be going to school on tomorrow. Thanks so much for all of your help. If anyone else wants to help, please message me.

Dawn

Hi just wanting to check and make sure you got my address in the Pm I sent you as I never got a repl? My boys are really hoping to receive a Stanley :) I m using an IPhone right now till j get my new laptop next week :) so I'm just hoping you could make sense of the address as it doesn't allow knew lines in between so I put a - - for each new line start hope that made sense thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter