Thank you Becky!

diberry

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to Becky for doing such a great job with the birthdays while I was away - much appreciated by me and all the birthday boys and girls!!! (I'm not making much progress with getting back into routine as you can tell by the time of this post!!! :crazy: Went to bed at 3.30 a.m. and got up again at 4.30, now 5.30 - well, it's only 9.30 in the evening in California!!! )

Di, hope you'll sort your body clock soon :)
Becky has an excellent stand-in and others have made the birthdays a great feature :sunny:

Reid

Here, Here!!
Think Becky has done a marvellous job in all areas - she's responded to everyone's posts. :cool1:

Thanks from me too, I felt so welcome when I saw my bday greetings here earlier this month! Especially as I had to work late that day of all days - no fair!

Thanks everyone - it was a pleasure!! :goodvibes I think the birthday greetings is a really nice addition to this board - nice one Di!! :flower:

Missj171, you actually have Di to thank for your birthday "card" - though I'm very glad that it helped to make your birthday better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter